Funny Vape-Related Stories

HuskerMath

Add your funny stories here, I'd like to hear some circumstances you all have been through. I'll start us off!

My vape is named "Rainbow", because the first time my fiancé hit it, she said "That was like smoking a rainbow!" Well, a colleague of mine (research partner) and I were using it a few days later, and I told him that story, and then the next day he gave me a sticker with this on it:

sticker,375x360.png

I thought it was kind of cool, so I put it smack dab in the middle of the vape. Doesn't look half bad... until my wife saw it. She started laughing, and told me to Google "Rainbow Dash." Turns out that's one of those tattoos on the My Little Pony characters.

Great.

HuskerMath,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Good thing she told you before you had that thing tattooed on your butt, right? :lol:

I feel a little pathetic now, but I don't think I have any good vape-stories myself :(

OhTheAgony,
Once, back when I first had my Solo, I had a bowl come out of its stem in my pocket. I reached in my pocket and felt for what I thought was the nug I'd packed, but in reality I was packing a small piece of homemade falafel that had fallen loose in my pocket by carrying a little sandwich in there wrapped in foil.

So I puff on a piece of falafel for about three drags, thinking that I'm not getting much vapor for some reason, but it sure tastes good! Felt like an ass when I finally took a look.

Qbit

cannabanana
Add your funny stories here, I'd like to hear some circumstances you all have been through. I'll start us off!

My vape is named "Rainbow", because the first time my fiancé hit it, she said "That was like smoking a rainbow!" Well, a colleague of mine (research partner) and I were using it a few days later, and I told him that story, and then the next day he gave me a sticker with this on it:

sticker,375x360.png

I thought it was kind of cool, so I put it smack dab in the middle of the vape. Doesn't look half bad... until my wife saw it. She started laughing, and told me to Google "Rainbow Dash." Turns out that's one of those tattoos on the My Little Pony characters.

Great.

What, so you removed it? I wouldn't have - I like irony. :D

Qbit,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Once we got a full bag of Amnesia Haze.. and a very greedy and notorious bongripper .. forced himself the to edge of death.. pulling from a narrow icebong ..so hard that he swallowed an ice cube..:p.. He blacked out from panic for a bit.. and when he come to conscious i had already inserted my hand into his mouth in order to pull out the ice cube first and his tongue on second try.... After all we had a good laugh although it could have ended fatally if we panicked..
Funny thing that everyone was expecting me to help.. like if i am a doctor lol.. , well i did a summer job at a morgue once .. more like a witchdoctor sending guys to the afterlife senders.. :D

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: WatTyler

HuskerMath

Qbit said:
What, so you removed it? I wouldn't have - I like irony. :D

Nah, I kept it. I still think it looks cool, especially since it appears to be a rainbow coming out of smoke (even though now I think it's actually a cloud...)

Abysmal Vapor said:
Funny thing that everyone was expecting me to help.. like if i am a doctor lol.. , well i did a summer job at a morgue once .. more like a witchdoctor sending guys to the afterlife senders.. :D

This made me laugh. Thank you lol

HuskerMath,
Top Bottom