Funny Police Reports

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
10-09 Police responded to Ray's Food Place (the only grocery store in town) on a call of an intoxicated disorderly subject with most of his clothes off. Police contacted the subject and an agreement was made that he put his clothes back on and go home. The subject was given a courtesy transport to his residence.

Try doing this in any other town in America!

I just know if either Tom or I tried this, things would not go so smooth.

Pammy-Days,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Haha, that's strange. He must have understood he was probably out of line. 'No shoes, no shirt, no service' :p

In sort of similiar news, well, naked dudes anyway -- some guy recently took off all his clothes, jumped off the docks by the library here in town and swam away from the Coast Guard. They found his body at the bottom of the Channel. :(

SpiralArchitect,

Pammy-Days

Lovely Assistant
There's some wild stuff that goes on here. I could tell some good ones. I could tell a few on Tom, but I better not. He could tell a few on me. :lol:

Hate hearing about the guy drowning. Maybe that was his intent. :(

Pammy-Days,

Dr. Dope

This might fit well in this category
This guy use to own an ice cream truck, which sold pop and hot dogs too. Well he use to store his overstock of ice cream bars in a freezer on his back porch. Me and 2 friends use to go and load up our bags with cases of ice cream bars. After he moved we could only steal his pop. One night we each had our bags full and the cops pulled us over on our walk home in relation to a break and enter in the area and we got questioned. He didn't ask to search us, he waited for another officer to arrive with another guy who inspected us and said we weren't the kids. the cops let us go!

Dr. Dope,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sorry. >.< I didn't mean to be a downer, but yes, it was his intent. This holiday just naturally puts me in a morbid mood. The fact that I have a bunch of candles lit around me and am watching scary shows doesn't help either..... or the few hours of light in the day......

To lighten the air; :lol:

t7jtcz.gif

Dang, Dr.Dope you got lucky. Probably was a good lesson learned. Usually those things are. I've had a few myself. :lol:

I use to be a little skater punk in my youth, and they were rebuilding all the streets in my neighborhood. Because the roads were dug up they piled the street signs up, so me and a friend thought they wouldn't mind us borrowing a few. We made some skateboard ramps and rails with them, used them for months, until they finished paving and started wondering where these signs went. Next thing I know, a police officer is at my door. I had to disassemble my ramp/rails and carrying everything back, by myself, and setting it where it belongs. I was pretty lucky, but like I said, lesson well learned.

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom