Full fat diet vs reduced fat, medical study

MinnBobber

We all know that full fat helps when consuming cannabis edibles but now you don't need to feel guilty about that :) Here's a big study's results that show a full diet seems to be a healthier option on some important metrics:
............................................................................................................................
Is whole-fat dairy good for the heart?

A large new study links whole-fat dairy food consumption to a reduced risk for cardiovascular disease. The study, published in Lancet, included 136,384 people in 21 countries followed for an average of nine years. Total intake of two or more servings of full-fat dairy food was associated with a 22 percent lower risk of heart disease, a 34 percent lower risk of stroke, and a 23 percent lower risk of death from cardiovascular disease. (A serving was 8 ounces of milk or yogurt, a teaspoon of butter or a half-ounce slice of cheese.) The findings raise questions about dietary guidelines, which suggest substituting fat-free or low-fat dairy for full-fat products.
.........................................................................................
Our brain is 60% fat so maybe we need our fats???

HerbieVonVapster

Thanks for the info. With my condition one of the things that was suggest was a high protein diet. Since was a vegan at the time I switched and added dairy. That way I could add high protein ensure to my diet. Sometimes the pain makes eating unappealing or is so bad I'm nausea and have no appetite.

Nice see this bit of dairy in my life might be good for me other than just the calories and protein.

C No Ego

We all know that full fat helps when consuming cannabis edibles but now you don't need to feel guilty about that :) Here's a big study's results that show a full diet seems to be a healthier option on some important metrics:
............................................................................................................................
Is whole-fat dairy good for the heart?

A large new study links whole-fat dairy food consumption to a reduced risk for cardiovascular disease. The study, published in Lancet, included 136,384 people in 21 countries followed for an average of nine years. Total intake of two or more servings of full-fat dairy food was associated with a 22 percent lower risk of heart disease, a 34 percent lower risk of stroke, and a 23 percent lower risk of death from cardiovascular disease. (A serving was 8 ounces of milk or yogurt, a teaspoon of butter or a half-ounce slice of cheese.) The findings raise questions about dietary guidelines, which suggest substituting fat-free or low-fat dairy for full-fat products.
.........................................................................................
Our brain is 60% fat so maybe we need our fats???
Dairy contains the highest amount of Lysine too... an essential amino acid that helps form the Arachidonic acid Cascade leading into N-6 type cannabinoid production
High Lysine diet https://duckduckgo.com/?q=High+Lysine+diet&t=ffcm&atb=v62-6__&ia=web

Elbuort19

Dairy contains the highest amount of Lysine too... an essential amino acid that helps form the Arachidonic acid Cascade leading into N-6 type cannabinoid production
High Lysine diet https://duckduckgo.com/?q=High+Lysine+diet&t=ffcm&atb=v62-6__&ia=web

Got any links for dairy having the highest amount of Lysine? I know beef is one of the highest just never read that dairy was "the highest" but I forget a lot of shit these days. lol Lysine is one of the reasons I take my meds with fish oil...that and so I can beat up nerds! jk I've been tempted to try an extraction with fish oil but I assume it would be gross. lol

Elbuort19,

C No Ego

Got any links for dairy having the highest amount of Lysine? I know beef is one of the highest just never read that dairy was "the highest" but I forget a lot of shit these days. lol Lysine is one of the reasons I take my meds with fish oil...that and so I can beat up nerds! jk I've been tempted to try an extraction with fish oil but I assume it would be gross. lol
I maybe did not explain it well... it has the highest amount when compared to Lysine/Arginine...
the lady who has this site https://tendler5.wixsite.com/highlysinediet knows about cannabis and the arachidonic acid influence on endocannabinoid tone ETC... check it out ... she is hopefully writing a book about it

C No Ego,
Reactions: Elbuort19
Top Bottom