Full extraction vape

oreo47

Hi
I have an enano and a couple dynavaps.
I am kind of disappointed with their performances. I tried my friends sublimator and I am quite jealous of it.
I love the fact that I get full extraction from the sub and I get a really good body high from it I do not get from my enano and vapcaps. I am assuming this is because I am not getting full extraction with my vapes.
Could someone recommend the vapes that give the most relaxing and body high effect and give the best fullest extraction. Also among the torch powered vapes which does the best ?
thanks

oreo47,

BestBuds

The Dude
Hi
I am kind of disappointed with their performances. I tried my friends sublimator and I am quite jealous of it.
I love the fact that I get full extraction from the sub and I get a really good body high from it I do not get from my enano and vapcaps. I am assuming this is because I am not getting full extraction with my vapes.
Could someone recommend the vapes that give the most relaxing and body high effect and give the best fullest extraction. Also among the torch powered vapes which does the best ?
thanks

My favorite vape is the TinyMight. I'm selling many other of my vapes for a second one. Take that for what you will.

Many people LOVE the StickyBrick style but I didn't like breathing in the after effects of the flame. So they were not for me but the one I had could definitely extract fully.
My 2 favorite options for flame driven capes is the Lotus and the Elev8r.

I paired my Elev8r with a $75 coil and pid and I got a few 3mm glass balls and put them inside the boro Elev8r heater. Its such a inexpensive vape to assemble and it provides pure flavor as there is nothing in the air path, except for the herb and glass/Pyrex and one small stainless steel screen to hold the glass balls in the heater.
I can lower the temp and get my bud light tan like hay or straw and totally powder dry, or I can up the temp and make that avb dark coffee brown.

Those are some that I have experience with, there are others that I have never had the pleasure of trying but the FC lot will let you know about those.

If you can give us a little more of what you're looking for? Portable, desktop, or pocketable? Convection, conduction, or hybrid? How do you like to use? Microdoser or are you a bong ripper? There are many vapes that shine in one area over another. Let us know your style and maybe it can help us narrow it down for you?

oreo47

My favorite vape is the TinyMight. I'm selling many other of my vapes for a second one. Take that for what you will.

Many people LOVE the StickyBrick style but I didn't like breathing in the after effects of the flame. So they were not for me but the one I had could definitely extract fully.
My 2 favorite options for flame driven capes is the Lotus and the Elev8r.

I paired my Elev8r with a $75 coil and pid and I got a few 3mm glass balls and put them inside the boro Elev8r heater. Its such a inexpensive vape to assemble and it provides pure flavor as there is nothing in the air path, except for the herb and glass/Pyrex and one small stainless steel screen to hold the glass balls in the heater.
I can lower the temp and get my bud light tan like hay or straw and totally powder dry, or I can up the temp and make that avb dark coffee brown.

Those are some that I have experience with, there are others that I have never had the pleasure of trying but the FC lot will let you know about those.

If you can give us a little more of what you're looking for? Portable, desktop, or pocketable? Convection, conduction, or hybrid? How do you like to use? Microdoser or are you a bong ripper? There are many vapes that shine in one area over another. Let us know your style and maybe it can help us narrow it down for you?
The Elev8r sounds interesting. How about the supreme v3 compared to the Elev8r.

Preferably I would like a portable/torch powered but my number 1 preference is to get the most extraction, most relaxing/indica/body high type effect. What ever provides this I would be most interested in. I suppose conduction would be best for this.

oreo47,

BestBuds

The Dude
The Elev8r sounds interesting. How about the supreme v3 compared to the Elev8r.

Preferably I would like a portable/torch powered but my number 1 preference is to get the most extraction, most relaxing/indica/body high type effect. What ever provides this I would be most interested in. I suppose conduction would be best for this.
Possibly. A mighty would be a vape that gives you heavy effects too.
I've never tried a supreme V3 sadly.

A lot of what you're looking for has to do with your herb too. Make sure you pay attention to both factors.

Sticking with the S&B company the Plenty has always been a underrated vape for effects imo

BestBuds,

Baron23

I tried my friends sublimator and I am quite jealous of it.

Just be careful of the "honeymoon effect". Almost every new vape I try initially seems to be the one that rules them all, the end all/be all, the best effects ever!

Then, after a while....not so much.

There is absolutely no reason you cannot get full extraction from an Enano. FFS, you can char the shit out of your load in a Nano if you want.

Just my view.

GoldenBud

Hi
thanks
Lotus all the way.
You don't inhale the butane + full clean convection + unbreakable device(well, if you don't stand on the cap .. ;) ) + huge clouds.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Tweakz

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just be careful of the "honeymoon effect". Almost every new vape I try initially seems to be the one that rules them all, the end all/be all, the best effects ever!

Then, after a while....not so much.

Well said! I even notice the same thing with cannabis strains, I swear almost every "first dip" into a new jar sends me for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, but by around the third session it's damn near flatlined................ Beep................ :lol:

ontopofclouds

This thread is really extremely confusing to me

With 2-3 heating cycles on a dynavap I can get the avb to be so dark brown/black that people with little experience would 100% believe me if I said I combusted it.

I'm really not sure how you're expecting extraction to get any fuller than that.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
The Elev8r is a massive heavy hitter. And the bowl is huge. It can definitely extract completely.
Though, I extract very thoroughly with to hear cycles with my vapcap, so maybe you need to work on your technique? I heat just above where the the tip connects to the stem and go through glass to cool it because it's so hot.

Diggy Smalls,
Reactions: idboehman

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

With 2-3 heating cycles on a dynavap I can get the avb to be so dark brown/black that people with little experience would 100% believe me if I said I combusted it.

I'm really not sure how you're expecting extraction to get any fuller than that.
His timing could simply be different than yours. He may not be comfortable tempting the flame any past the click... that's okay, there are other units that might work better for him. I feel I have full control with both my Lotus and my Omnivap. I can kit a kiss of flavor, or I can make it coffee dark in one pull with either apparatus. It is all technique and timing.

oreo47

All I know is I am getting a much more sedating/body high/relaxing type high with my friends sublimator compared to dynavap. I am putting this down to the sublimator extracting more cannabinoid then the dynavap. Ive tried this loads of times. Even with the same weed and a range of temps at both the dynavap and sublimator the sub still produces this effect I desire. I honestly think its due to the sub just extracting the cannabinoids very well due to its design features like large surface area of the flower in contact with the heat source and other things like that. I cant get a sub due to the price. So I am interested in the supreme if its also produces the heavy stone effect. If people could give experiences with that it would be great or even technical information on which other vapes produce this type of high.

oreo47,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
All I know is I am getting a much more sedating/body high/relaxing type high with my friends sublimator compared to dynavap. I am putting this down to the sublimator extracting more cannabinoid then the dynavap. Ive tried this loads of times. Even with the same weed and a range of temps at both the dynavap and sublimator the sub still produces this effect I desire. I honestly think its due to the sub just extracting the cannabinoids very well due to its design features like large surface area of the flower in contact with the heat source and other things like that. I cant get a sub due to the price. So I am interested in the supreme if its also produces the heavy stone effect. If people could give experiences with that it would be great or even technical information on which other vapes produce this type of high.
I getcha. I think some people call it a vape signature. I still stand by my recommendation for the Elev8r. It's more vape than I need most of the time! hahaha Sounds right up your alley!

Diggy Smalls,

GoldenBud

it depends how much you want to extract in 1 bowl
Elev8r is good for 0.1g extraction in 1-2 hits
Lotus for something like 0.08g in 1-2 hits
E-Nano for something like 0.04g in 1-2 hits

oreo47

cool I will look into the Elev8r. It just looks a little awkward with all the glass parts and is it really that much of an improvement from the dynavap?
The supreme looks interesting though for sure.

oreo47,

virtualpurple

cool I will look into the Elev8r. It just looks a little awkward with all the glass parts and is it really that much of an improvement from the dynavap?
The supreme looks interesting though for sure.

the elevator becomes pretty intuitive after a bit and can be very sedating. That being said, most folks using one probably load a fair amount more herb in it than in the Dynavap.

some folks have wrapped enail coils around their elevators and the results look pretty impressive, I’ve not tried it yet, I’m not sure if I can get a coil for my high-5 enail controller that will allow me to try it.

I can speak on behalf of the Supreme - it is an incredibly heavy hitter and probably is the fastest and most thorough vape I have ever used in terms of extraction. My SV3 has been modded to use with my enail controller (big thanks to @JCat). But initially I just heated it with a decent sized torch and it performed marvelously as well.

mac_47

Performance is does it get you high, does it taste good, is it comfortable to use. I don't really understand 'full extraction' or perhaps I do and don't like the sound of it, if it looks dark brown it's extracted.

mac_47,

habitat-fc

Hi
thanks

The vape that gives me the strongest body effects is by far the Flowerpot Showerhead, I fall asleep almost every time I use the thing because of the relaxing vape signature. If you like that sort of relaxing/body effects I suggest you look at NewVape.

I think the most relaxing effects come from slightly bigger doses which is why Vapcaps and log vapes are not as good as heavy hitter type vapes for body high :2c:

Top Bottom