Fuck you !!!

Tweek

Shouldn't that be fucking women ;) and just so i know for sure, what are you Tweek , besides a Canadian ?:lol:
Hairy beast man.

sasquatch-face.jpg

lwien

.... taking the fucking time to actually say thank you where it's due is a lot more polite

Fuck the thank you's too. Waste of fucking bandwidth. Just give your fucking advice and move the fuck on rather than sitting there counting your fucking likes and your thank you's. People come to threads to find out about shit, not read your fucking thank you's.

I fucking hate to come across a thread I'm really interested in, see a new post in it, and go, "Oooooo........goody, new info about a vape I'm really interested in." Click on the fucking thread while anticipating finding out something new that I didn't know before and what do I get? A fucking thank you to a previous poster who answered a fucking question that I already knew the fucking answer to. What a waste of fucking time.

Fuck thank you's.

Tweek

Fuck the thank you's too. Waste of fucking bandwidth. Just give your fucking advice and move the fuck on rather than sitting there counting your fucking likes and your thank you's. People come to threads to find out about shit, not read your fucking thank you's.

I fucking hate to come across a thread I'm really interested in, see a new post in it, and go, "Oooooo........goody, new info about a vape I'm really interested in." Click on the fucking thread while anticipating finding out something new that I didn't know before and what do I get? A fucking thank you to a previous poster who answered a fucking question that I already knew the fucking answer to. What a waste of fucking time.

Fuck thank you's.

Thank you, lwiener.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Fuck me - I think I just fucking realized that I made a FUCKING mistake lately and didn't EVEN FUCKING KNOW IT!

If I am right I owe someone a fucking g_damn fucking apology! I can't even talk about it BUT I FUCKED UP.

If they are reading this and my fucking suspicion is correct I am fucking sorry! But FUCK you if you don't BELIEVE ME! You know I'm not that fucking dude!

If I'm wrong about my hunch and I may be - fuck everybody anyway!

lwien

And here's Kinnison singing a love song to Rodney Dangerfield. And yeah, mods. This is a fucking back to back post 'cause THIS deserves it's own fucking post, especially in this fucking thread:

Last edited:
Top Bottom