Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@mvapes , did someone say poop?

How peanut butter is made...

1566akz.jpg
Should I ask about crunchy?

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
So, I wish it was Hemorrhoids!

Turns out that my patches, although fucking awesome, led to the demise of my Anus. The patches and my diet resulted in what I call brick poops at the same time my PD is giving my sphincter muscle a run for it's money. The damage is an inch long tear in my rectum along with a fissure at the exit only door!

They can't do the surgery (fissurectomy) until the muscle loosens, the swelling goes down, and the infection is gone.

Now for the funny part...

My pharmacy had to order my scripts - said they would have them the next day. I go into the store on my way home from work and while at the register with the CROWD - the fucking girl says across the pharmacy that she couldn't find Mvapes' script to which the damn pharmacist replies...

"oh, that's the Anusol and Rectacort! I was like, REALLY! Was that necessary? So, upon looking at the onlookers in the crowd laughing as if my situation were funny I chose to let out the nastiest, retched, warm, silent fart I have ever unleashed on anyone. I saw people gagging in the crowd I left behind.

Might as well been Napalm, there is no airflow in that store.

I hope it got in everyone's eyes!

For-your-ass-pain-97841411163.jpeg
My 18 yo daughter works in a pharmacy, she recently had an older gentleman come in and complain about the pain caused by using a rectal suppository for laxative effect.
Stupid old man hadn't popped the suppository out of its packaging before inserting it.
Anyway, hi everyone, sorry I've been away for a bit.

grokit

well-worn member
There's a newish natural suppository called detoxamin that's purpose is to chelate persistent heavy metal contamination to reduce plaque in one's arteries, it has quite the laxative effect the next morning. And what comes out at that point includes a little extra stuff that you will be thankful to see it go, if you care to take a look at it that is. Which provides quite the image-posting possibility:

if-you-dont-look-at-it-then-its-not-real.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm back in the E-E-E R . . you don't know how lucky you are boyz . . . Back in the E-E-E R . . .:rockon:

nipple_1.jpg

Edit: Enjoy the nipplage . . . ;)

I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital! Look at all those damn leads too! It always takes me forever to get that damn lead glue off my body when I get home.

I'm glad you are home now! Take it easy, and I hope you aren't in a lot of pain.

grokit

well-worn member
Our daughter has had great success with using doTerra Lavender essential oil on her youngest son's bites and sores... he had gotten MRSA multiple times over the prior year, and her doctor had her try this... little dude has been "MRSA FREE!" for over 6 months now.

I would think any quality brand (even food grade) pure EO would be fine. I'd go with organic, myself. I often use melaluca/tea tree oil on my own "owies".
A couple of weeks later, my arm is doing much better. So thanks again, I did find out that this is really the only cure if it was mrsa. I went to the doc yesterday, he said just keep going no antibiotics necessary. I mainly used lavender oil, but also had tea tree and lemongrass which is another they're looking at for this.

It seems that almost all of us carry some kind of staph (there's literally hundreds of more benign types), it hangs out in our mucus and keeps the kleenex makers in business (damn koch bros). So If you want a more serious subcutaneous skin infection, it's as simple as wiping your nose then scratching a mosquito bite.

During my web research, I found a recommendation to make a mixture of ky jelly and tea tree oil to get the staph out of my nose as well so this will be much less likely to happen again.
I forgot to ask the doc if I should mix them 50/50 or what, so that's about what I tried but it's hard to mix in a small jar so maybe it's more like 60/40 ky/oil at this point. I've been doing it for the last couple of days and it seems to be clearing up my runny nose nicely :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom