Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As always, @ataxian - you are a wise Zen master! So glad you are with us!
Snappo one day I hope we cross paths!
I may not have Parkinson however I have a illness to deal with just the same. It has humbled me. I grew up around a few ZEN masters and loved the way they approached life.

Water off a ducks back!

Let me tell you a story while I'm day dreaming!

I was in HAWAII Sunset Beach surfing large waves (10 years ago) I was kind of scared (OK very Scared!) when all of the sudden this 70 year old legend paddles by me.
This guy was in better shape than a 18 year old.
He paddled deeper (further out) then all of us at the main peak. A big mountain of water came out of the horizon.
My heart was pounding in fear as I paddled into to the deep water channel to avoid impact. The 70 year man turned around and paddled with all his strength. He had no fear?
From the safety of the channel I watch with amazement as the wave folded over him! All of the sudden the wave opened up and he came out with a big smile on his face!
My fear left me that day!

My illness came a few year latter!
Water off a ducks back!

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Snappo one day I hope we cross paths!
I may not have parkitson however I have a illness to deal with just the same. It has humble me. I grew up around a few ZEN masters and loved they way they approached life.

Water off a ducks back!
@ataxian - Thanks to mvapes & FC, our paths have crossed - and I am ever grateful!!!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
2u8kr3l.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Nothing up this nose @momofthegoons - dopa only, no dope!

So, I've been using these patches for a week now. I have to say my life has changed! My tremors are under control, my walking has sped up a little. Is it perfect? No, but this is the first medicine that makes me want to go out and play with my kids and take walks with my wife. I'm back, I feel better than I have in so long.

I am going to enjoy life now as much as I can.

Oh, and I will be doing all this with our buddy MJ - I couldn't possibly fucking forget them.

On another note, @t-dub - I believe I found bigfoot! His name is Dan and he lives in Winter Park Florida!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Got my sutures out today! Hurt like hell. I about squeezed hubby's hand off. :lol:

The incision is a lot longer than I expected, and I thought there would be more than one. I'm wearing a new splint, but I don't have to wear it all the time, just most of the time. :p

2pyuwyw.jpg

2yxk8cj.jpg

35buirb.jpg

vzg8xi.jpg

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Got my sutures out today! Hurt like hell. I about squeezed hubby's hand off. :lol:

The incision is a lot longer than I expected, and I thought there would be more than one. I'm wearing a new splint, but I don't have to wear it all the time, just most of the time. :p

2pyuwyw.jpg

2yxk8cj.jpg

35buirb.jpg

vzg8xi.jpg
jxQLjO4.jpg

@Vicki my dog 7 years old now takes a medical power nap every day with me. My cat won't do this? Maybe that's way we hear the old adage:

"MANS BEST FRIEND"!

Get well soon!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
jxQLjO4.jpg

@Vicki my dog 7 years old now takes a medical power nap every day with me. My cat won't do this? Maybe that's way we hear the old adage:

"MANS BEST FRIEND"!

Get well soon!

Thank you @ataxian ! :)

Your baby is so cute!! We have 4 dogs, and only one is right next to me no matter where I am, including the bed. One of our cats is the exact same way. If I am laying in bed sick, though, I have several cats laying all around me. My husband says it always looks like the scene where Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman dies in Batman Returns. :lol:

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Hey FTPTDJGMARTS'ers :D I've been kinda quiet this week nursing a cold that's effected my lungs. been on the dreaded oral steroids, but in 5 days they've pretty much made most of my psoriasis go away:tup: That will end as i'm off them tomorrow :lol: 11 months of injections every 2 weeks and enough creams and ointments to open a black market for topical steroids :rolleyes:.
Anyway , just saying hello -glad to see some are doing better?? some are MIA :| but in general, even if you don't post, i know you're all HERE:tup:

Top Bottom