Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Happy Belated Bday F the P thread!!!
Katy-Perry.gif

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Life got better. :nod: It does that.

Thank you, all of you, for being so nice. :)

All you need is love (and a GP that won't leave @Vicki ), la la la la.
All you need is love (and a sock @mvapes ), la la la la
All you need is love (and love you too @Quetzalcoatl ), love.
Love is all you need, @momofthegoons , love is all you need.
Ye Hah! @VaporsVaporizer Love is all you need....

[credit to: good medicine!! oh, and the Beatles]
:leaf:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Life got better. :nod: It does that.

Thank you, all of you, for being so nice. :)

All you need is love (and a GP that won't leave @Vicki ), la la la la.
All you need is love (and a sock @mvapes ), la la la la
All you need is love (and love you too @Quetzalcoatl ), love.
Love is all you need, @momofthegoons , love is all you need.
Ye Hah! @VaporsVaporizer Love is all you need....

[credit to: good medicine!! oh, and the Beatles]
:leaf:
Rock on @Enchantre ! :clap:

Nice tunes!!!!! :rockon:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
If anyone wants to laugh feel free to come watch a man with PD run BHO. Specifically the end when removing the final product when it sticks to the paper. I call bullshit and am working on inventing vapable parchment paper, if it sticks - fuck it, dunk that shit! :lmao:

Everything is OK here, my wife is doing well thank g-d and I found a new Neurologist who is much more on page with my thoughts and wishes. Not about the DBS. The only issue I'm having is suppressing all my feelings so I could be supportive to my wife. I have to hold in what I had to deal with last week, I wish I could share but it was fucking awful and I have to respect the woman I love. I have no outlet at the moment as the situation hasn't been shared with family either.

I guess i feel a little alone. It's become quite difficult to deal with and keep on a happy face all the time. But if anyone in my life is worth it, it's Jess. I've put her through the ringer over the years and she's put up with my bullshit for so long. She's forgiven all my mistakes, and lies, and stupid spending habits, and what ever other baggage came along for the ride. I owe her this, granted - her actions caused me physical pain but I love her and all her mistakes.

Even when it's at my cost.

Reflections

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have a feeling that women might not be getting the sock joke fella's :cool:
Oh..... we get it..... We do the laundry, remember? :p

b7f7d0.jpg

However, as much as you would like to deny it happened, I was attempting to explain the artistic expression of "The Male and his Sock." Things were so promising during rehearsal.

ogmhz6.jpg

And dress rehearsal went even better....

15ei9ma.jpg

But I can understand your disappointment when things headed south last night. Although... I agree with the wife. The marabou feathers were totally unnecessary. :razz:

dorkus_molorkus

HappySocks2013Camp_04.jpg

This is not what it looks like.........
well ok it is exactly what it looks like.
The Head honcho of the parade was going past, so we all salute out of respect.
But unfortunately the only socks available at the time were the stiff crusty ones @mvapes had previously stuffed into his codpiece.

(FYI- the head honcho is not the guy running the parade. There was a beer honcho who gave everyone beer, there was a burger honcho who gave everyone burgers & there was a head honcho who gave everyone............... well you get the idea. @Stu was especially enthused)

ogmhz6.jpg

and a five, six, seven, eight, strut, strut, pants off, turkey slap.

ah good times.

15ei9ma.jpg

At the festival its not all festivities.
This is us, The lube Crew limbering up before deliveries. All those drums are full of lube & deliveries can be quite hazardous. This one time while stu was supposed to be making his delivery of lube, I actually saw him in the bushes covered in said lube with another mans hand in his bottom up to his elbow!

When I asked WTF is he doing, he said he tripped, and fell. So now he makes his rounds in a diaper and a gimp mask with a gag ball.

As you can see, mvapes crusty socks are still causing some problems.

N5d9rOR.jpg

Now for the good news, @Stu just blew his 1st clown!
I bet it tastes funny.

Bwahahahahahaha!:lmao:

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My surgery is tomorrow morning at 7:30am. I've been doing as much as I can to get ready, doing things I won't be able to do after surgery. I think I've done all that I can, so I will be relaxing in a hot bubble bath soon. :)

I talked to the nurse yesterday, and she told me that they will help me with the nausea and vomiting. I told her what happened last time, and she said that they can give me drugs before and after surgery to help that issue. I hope she's right because I don't want to be sick in bed, and puking all weekend again. I still have some Phenergan too just in case.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend! If you don't hear from me, you'll know why.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Happy surgery, Vicki! :disgust::mental:

Fifteenth anniversary here, for hubby and me. :nod::mental:
So, to celebrate, I'm hobbling around with a wrapped foot, as I think I've broken a freakin' bone! dammit. Hopefully, not. Just a bad bruise. and, no swelling, really. but, I'm wrapped.

Sigh. so not what I want to be doing on a sunny day with my hubby...

Top Bottom