Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Feel better soon, @Vicki ! I'll never forget the time I broke my arm in the 2nd grade. At the ER, it was like no one cared, or thought it was a big deal. Well, it was a big deal to me! I'm sure it is to you, too, Vicki. I hope your hubby is doing the texting/posting for you!

On a happier note, Happy Birthday @mvapes !! Hope you get some quality time for yourself and your loved ones...

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Omg..... the place is falling apart!!!

@Vicki ... you poor thing! Not again! Please tell me it isn't your writing hand. I hope you feel more comfortable very soon. I think maybe you might be a candidate for one of those bubble suits we were talking about the other day. You can join me in being bubbly fashionable. ;)

@ludwig ... I'm so sorry to hear the news about your sister, however, the fact that they caught it early is fabulous. Hopefully she will be able to kick this with the minimal amount of radiation. I think it's wonderful that you are so willing to help her. As far as your questions regarding the Volcano, you would probably get more answers in the Volcano thread... Also, if you have any way to get concentrates, you might find that a pen would be good for her. I know that I would have loved one while I was on chemo.

And @Bob Loblaw ... that animal looks like a science experiment. Like they crossed a chicken with a mouse or something.... I'm not sure if it's cute... something about those feet....
25gxjzm.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, @mvapes .... You sir have a wonderful and peaceful day with your family birthday boy!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Okay... time for me to go get ready for my husband's company Christmas party. I detest these with all my heart. I usually get a bit too loaded and say things I shouldn't (okay... so some of you are saying "what else is new?" but seriously...).

29g1xzb.png

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Omg..... the place is falling apart!!!

And @Bob Loblaw ... that animal looks like a science experiment. Like they crossed a chicken with a mouse or something.... I'm not sure if it's cute... something about those feet....
25gxjzm.jpg

delighted to drop you your daily dose of disturb, sans dorkus ;)

glad ur gettin' fixed up, @Vicki !

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, I'm home now. My arm still hurts, but at least they gave me hydrocodone. They didn't even set it, really. Just put it in a temporary cast and I have to see an orthopedic surgeon first thing Monday morning. They wouldn't let me see the x-rays. That can't be a good sign. Thank you so much for caring guys. I really appreciate it. :)

This picture is before the cast.

106c36w.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, I'm home now. My arm still hurts, but at least they gave me hydrocodone. They didn't even set it, really. Just put it in a temporary cast and I have to see an orthopedic surgeon first thing Monday morning. They wouldn't let me see the x-rays. That can't be a good sign. Thank you so much for caring guys. I really appreciate it. :)

That's the worst getting a broken bone before the week-end!

When I broke my arm it was a two week wait for the surgery.

The DR. Said: "maybe I waited too long"?

It's fine now however hurt like H@ll!

Me and Ladders do not pair well!

At least you have some kind of cast!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@Vicki, some years ago I was skating and fell off. Landed on my wrist, broke it. They weren't sure if I had even broken it because the xrays were normal but my wrist was obviously fucked up. I got it splintered, I think. It was like a half-cast. Went to see an orthopedic too a few days later and after more xrays he said I had one of the cleanest breaks he had ever seen. His worry was my scaphoid had been injured and the swelling wasn't letting it show, but nope, just the perfect break. A few more weeks with it and then I was fine. When it's cold it gets a little sore but not bad.

dorkus_molorkus

@mvapes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

what do you get the bloke who has got everything?
I had a nice box of 'the clap' ready to go, but im not sure if you have that already?

well how about a manly makeover? for starters I have got you some hair.
Yes I know its all short & curly, but thats how it grows down there.

I have a copy of 'bulimics for dummies', you appear to have the eating down pat already,
but appears you may seem to forget to vomit.

Im not sure if we can cure you of being Jewish, in the old days you had to be molested by a catholic priest for that to happen. But you seem to be much older than 12, I have asked the pope on twitter what the story is there?

Stu's beard has offered to take you out clubbing. Be careful, last time his beard and my beard went out I was combing out gloryhole goop for days.

Speaking of which, I also got you a 'one free blowjob' voucher.
But I gotta tell you, little Thor is def not kosher, he is all pork and I dont like teeth. So if you could take those out before you start? that would be great!:tup:

hopefully you wont see any assholes today. but if you do. I suggest you give him a big kiss with lots of tongue.
its all the rage on the internets.

@Vicki - I am amazed you are still breakdancing? The 80's were like 50years ago.
you go girlfriend. :rockon:

@ludwig - nothing smart to say today. Just im sorry man, best thoughts to your sis & for her to fight hard. chemo sucks, pump that cannabis into her.

@anyone else I missed, sorry ima little busy trying to convince Mrs dorkus the milkman is not a better proposition than what Ima offering.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
@Vicki, some years ago I was skating and fell off. Landed on my wrist, broke it. They weren't sure if I had even broken it because the xrays were normal but my wrist was obviously fucked up. I got it splintered, I think. It was like a half-cast. Went to see an orthopedic too a few days later and after more xrays he said I had one of the cleanest breaks he had ever seen. His worry was my scaphoid had been injured and the swelling wasn't letting it show, but nope, just the perfect break. A few more weeks with it and then I was fine. When it's cold it gets a little sore but not bad.

I'm sorry you have had to go through this too, @Quetzalcoatl They told me it's a bad break, but refused to show me the x-rays. They also already made me an appointment at an orthopedic surgeon at 9am Monday morning. Said they would have made it sooner, but it's the weekend.

@Vicki - I am amazed you are still breakdancing? The 80's were like 50years ago.
you go girlfriend. :rockon:

@dorkus_molorkus Yeah, and I almost fell on my ass because of the dilaudid. :lol: I can't believe it still hurts after they gave me that, it's strong shit. It hurts when I move my arm or even wiggle my fingers. They told me they weren't surprised because it's a pretty bad break. It's my radius too, the biggest bone.

Of course, it could be worse. It hurt so bad before the pain shot, my blood pressure was 174/106. Now it only hurts if I move it.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki, I'm so sorry, I wish I could sign your cast . . . :cry:

Edit: Just saw you didn't get one . . . vape on girl . . .

They did put a sort of temporary cast/splint on me. They had to get it wet, and they formed it to my arm. It got as hard as a plaster cast in about 5 minutes. Then they wrapped it all up in several ace bandages.

Now I've done it. I said wet and hard in the same paragraph. :lol:

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
First off, I have to say that even though there were many, many funny posts, this was the one that had my drink go through my nose.... :lmao: Oh honey.... do you have any idea what you are in for? :whip:

Thanks @mvapes for the warm words. You all know I love you guys... and gals... even if I do have to spank you now and then. :dog:

But where are everyone's manners? We have a new member in our midst.... @Campers Crumpet came here and said a lovely hello and got NOTHING in return! Crumpet, welcome to this motley bunch of misfits. Of course, you've been hanging around the Master of Misfit now haven't you, lol... Some day you will have to spill some stories for us about our royal jester. You know the ones we want... :D

@Dreamerr, it's about time you got your ass back here to help me!!! I had just about given up on you. These fools haven't been inspired to throw poop in weeks.... even lwien hasn't been around for his biweekly spanking.

And @Bob Loblaw ...... wtf is up with that vid? I'm all for natural shit, but that was just sick....
And you know you guys all were like, "no way" when you saw that first red smear. :uhoh:

Thanks for the kind welcome ! @dorkus_molorkus speaks very 'highly' of y'all.
I've known him since he was a little girl back in the days of Nam, you know when it was ok to steal flowers from your neighbours yard and ride your bikes without a helmet... Oh wow, that does explain a lot, I always presumed things turned out the way they did because he was dropped on his head as an infant. But it was around the time she suffered the head disfigurement that she started sprouting that abnormal amount of face and back whiskers.
So you want me to spill the beans on Dorkus ?

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000.bLt.XUoA7o/s/750/750/Spill-the-beans.jpg

Um... Let me contemplate... Heck yeah.

What the hell ? It's rude to film me before I've finished breakfast and shaved please. :rofl:

We missed @Campers Crumpet?? No we didn't...

Hey, you know the rules! New guy has to wear the suit...

f5w2iF6.gif

Thankyou for the welcome @mvapes, this is a great thread that you have started. I am sorry to read about your struggles and wish you the best of luck.

First, welcome to the forum. I apologize and may have overlooked your post. It's amazing the what Cannabis can do for the human body in so many complex forms.

It has done wonders for so many here including myself and as always sere willing to teach.

Unfortunately I won't be around for a few days but if you reach out via pm I promisea reply.

Your in good hands here with us.

I just wish mary jane could cure ass hole, it doesn't seem too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Keep your arm elevated as much as you can, Vicki. It may help with the swelling and the pain from the swelling.

Try any anti-inflammatory you can... low-temp herb, Omega 3 (fish oil), blueberries... could help a bit.

I wish I could take anti-inflammatory's, but they won't let me because of my high blood pressure. I'll try the other stuff, though.

Campers Crumpet

What has been seen can not be unseen :|
I wish I could take anti-inflammatory's, but they won't let me because of my high blood pressure. I'll try the other stuff, though.
Hi @Vicki -If you can get some Turmeric it will help. It's a natural anti-inflammatory and double blind placebo studies have proven it to be comparative to prescription anti-inflammatories.
I get mine from a local Indian grocer in powdered form or fresh is good also if you can get it fresh.
I have rheumatoid arthritis so controlling inflammation is high in my agenda.
About 4 or 5 mg of the turmeric is considered equivalent to a high pharmaceutical dose. But mention to your orthopedic surgeon that you took it as it can be a blood thinner. However don't stress to much on that as they use a tornequet anyway.
Best of luck.

Top Bottom