Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Boy...... it's sure been quiet around here the last week or so. I know my excuse.... what's yours?
Concerts and comedy, weed and Ketel:D Saw Wanda Sykes at the NY comedy festival then The Eagles
Then Elvis
ay0e9f.jpg

Then the next night i went to see Fogerty cause my friend Kenny plays drums for him on tour.
2q9djx4.jpg

That's my Stick :lol:
20rjwvd.jpg

2hfunlz.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
It's amazing how we as humans acclimate to our environment. I remember going to school in NYC and literally walking about a half mile each way on 20 degree days.

I got in my car earlier today and realized the temperature had dipped into the 60's. I chose to wear jeans but as I drive around I'm seeing the old timers (at least pakas age) walking around dressed as if we were in Siberia.

I think I may have even seen one with a yak and a fucking Sherpa. Fucking coats and scarves, wool hats, and some wearing uggz.

It's now in the 70's and I'm sitting here and wondering if they made it to safety and were able to escape this Tundra like weather.....

I can only hope

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
It's amazing how we as humans acclimate to our environment. I remember going to school in NYC and literally walking about a half mile each way on 20 degree days.
I think people choose to become "weather babies";) Spent my first 32 years in NYC, then 11 in Laguna Beach and back in NY for the last 16 years. While i lived in Laguna, i never needed more than a sweatshirt at night in "winter ":lol: and when i moved back home, i still don't turn the heat on till it gets below 20 .

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
That was the first time i saw him Solo, usually he's with the band. It was great, he played acoustically except for Watching The Detectives (electric) and Shipbuilding(piano) If you get a chance go see him, aways a really good show. I like singers that are good storytellers with their music.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
So as it turns out there seems to be something on top of my PD affecting my brain.

The movement centers final analysis revealed that some of my symptoms may be the result of an underlying issue that may or may not have caused my Parkinsons Disease to be such an aggressive model.

The next step is an extensive scan of my brain utilizing a laser. I assume the laser is operated by non other than Spock himself and that's why I will not only be braced but anesthetized to protect his identity.

I haven't been told much more but was asked questions about alzheimers and dimensia. Who knows?

Here's my thought, I still believe having Parkinsons has made me a better person. It's enlightened me in a sense that nothing could compare to. It's also taught me that it's okay to be scared, to be worried, to even feel alone. And my being so open about my journey has shown me how no matter how fucked up I am you fucking guys still like me!

Because of your messages, your Pm's, your emails, and sometimes your phone calls I'm ok with this shit.

Just another day at mvapes' house.

Thanks everyone. And if I do have alzheimers do get a free pass on shit I might say? :uhoh:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
@Enchantre you don't have a nail and dome? I hardly use mine anymore as I prefer the temp control that my LB and Concentrate Trays give me (with the power adapter of course) and my ThermoVape Revolution is still kicking ass and taking names with my oil, but I get just a little nervous without an analog backup of some kind. If my flower vape breaks, I can switch to oil, and if my pen fails, I've got the torch in the lab. If it's important enough to me, it has a backup plan ;)
I have a dedicated oil rig, with multiple nails & domes, at home.

This is for work. I normally hit my vape pen just about once per 90 minutes, which is just enough (using tincture) to keep me mellow.
Nope.... just means you get to be spanked twice. :brow:
I want in on that action, too :whip:

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Good karma has hit me in the shittiest of ways!

I have been on the bowl since 5 and it doesn't look good. Currently charging the solo, could be a long night folks.

I call it good karma because there are day's that go by with the opposite.

Bbbb:3eeeeeee right baaaaaack.... ..

Top Bottom