Completed [FS] [US-CA] Triihouse Daisy, Firewood 5, Arizer Air II

djchexxx

VAS has gotten the best of me this month, so time to clean out what is not getting used frequently.

All prices include shipping. Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority mail with insurance. Everything that can be taken out to clean has been soaked in iso and cleaned to the best of my ability. Other pieces have been given a good cleaning with iso and cotton swab. US only

Triihouse Daisy Walnut: $250 SOLD

Hasn't been used for a few years. I have pulled it out every now and then to maintain the wood. Comes with an extra trumpeted mouthpiece and intake (note that the wood mouthpiece will not fit on the trumpeted mouthpiece, it will only fit on the original glass mouthpiece. Also note that the intakes are different sizes, one longer, one shorter.) I prefer the trumpeted mouthpiece with the longer intake for cooler vapor. The metal tube below the bowl kind of slides in and out but never bothered me to do anything about it. The extra wood mouthpiece doesn't have the logo on it. Just plain.

Firewood 5: $150 SOLD

Has been used on and off for the past few years. I want to note the ceramic tray is quite tight since I just cleaned it. It's a pretty normal thing if you check FC forum but after use it starts to slide in and out easily. Has been working great with no issues.

Arizer Air II: $120 SOLD

Used once. Comes with Long glass mouthpiece, 14mm gong, Short glass mouth piece, Short plastic tipped mouthpiece and everything else you see. It comes with USB cable but no brick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom