FS: Underdog Vaporizer - Vino - (AUS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
SOLD THANKS!!

I am listing one of my Underdog pack for sale. There is nothing wrong with this underdog vape it functions perfectly fine but as I purchased three vaporizers from Dave this one has seen very litte use at all.
It is in the same condition as the first day it came out of the box. Produces plumes of vapor once heated.
I feel it is a shame to use it as a pretty ornament and someone else should get a chance to own and love this great vaporizer.

It is the latest 3/8" core within the unit, Included is an Australian standard 12v transformer, two unused Underdog stems, A car adaptor, The aroma cup still in it's green wrapping unused.

Asking for $150 AU + Shipping costs.. Willing to post internationally but this is a great opportunity for another Aussie to become a proud owner of an underdog vaporizer. Paypal accepted
Original Listing on Underdog site

DFAFFB55-orig.jpg

psyshaman,

technique

email sent, what a beautiful specimen. UD your site picture doesnt do your workman ship justice

technique,

dorkus_molorkus

thanks for the email, i have replied with shipping info & a request for payment info.

thankyou sooo much psyshaman! woohoo, a log vape finally. (I didnt think you could get these in oz because of import rules for timber products) I am super stoked.

sorry technique, hope you manage to get one soon.

dorkus_molorkus,

technique

dorkus_molorkus said:
sorry technique, hope you manage to get one soon.

Thanks mate. Im going to be honest had you not been so nice about it i would have emaild him any way :cool:

That is a magnificent piece im not sure i have ever seen one that spoke to me such lol. If for any reason this is not taken by dorkus then please let me know first

technique,

friedricey

being human
I'm back up if both transaction falls through. Such a great price, damn I should have bitten the bullet earlier.

friedricey,

technique

just out of interest out of the three units you own why choose this one? was it purely aesthetic or is there a functional difference

technique,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom