FS: Triple Chamber Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Continuing my glass cleanout, we have a nice, triple chamber bubbler, that sports an inline in its first chamber, and a 6-arm tree in each of its next 2 chambers.

The inline has downcut slits, and the tube has an open end, so they don't fire perfectly unless you're pulling really hard, or you tilt the bubbler (both of the trees fire perfectly while its straight or tilted).

I usually fill it by filling the bottom chamber almost entirely, then giving it a quick pull gets all the water you need into the top 2 percs :D
It has a 18mm female GonG joint.

I quite like the feel of the diffusion in this piece, the best way I can describe it is sharp/snappy :lol:. The open end inline gives it a sort of glug, that turns into a purr as you tilt it back (as the inline is now firing instead of the open end) and the trees have a nice even chug to them the whole time.

Also, there are a few fleabites around the outside of the GonG joint, which were like that when I received the piece.

PM me/Post if you'd like some more pics.

I'm looking to get $110 +shipping & Fees obo for it
(I'm happy to ship internationally :tup:)

salebundle4.jpg

Frederick McGuire,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
this thing is awesome I wish I could buy it maybe after my next paycheck if its still available you will hear from me

Goodlife101,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I preorderer a Cloud few days ago. I know it will be some wait. But even now I'm thinking, that only HT will not be enough. Especially for letting friends use it (reading the story about water-cracked Cloud scared the hell out of me). This looks like it could do this job perfectly. Also I love the shape and look (Compact scientific look, these green cores look awesome).

So... I'm interested in this. Do you think this could work with a Cloud?
Also would love to see a more detailed pic of these percs?

Could be possible to get some cork to the end of that inline so the big hole gets blocked so it could use these downward slits well? Or does it work well enough with hard pulls (VXC)?

How big it is? Looks compact, but you can never know exactly from a photo.

Seek,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Its 11' to the top of the mouthpiece.

I've never held a cloud myself, but it seems to only have trouble with stemless pieces with their stem very close to the can...
This has a bit of an angle to it, so it should fit fine :)

I've tried to think of a way to block up the end, but cant think of a way to do it, especially with something I'm gonna be inhaling through regularly. Maybe you can MacGuyver something up:shrug:

I'll take some more pics of it tomorrow, so I will post them then :)

EDIT:
Oh, BTW, the glass is 5mm thick

Frederick McGuire,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Oh, I only know well metric system, but 11' should be less than 30 cm, right? That's good. 35cm could be too much to fit in my cupboard. So it should be fine with VXC? It is 18mm right? I don't want to use any glass recuction, want to keep it simple.

So... waiting for that pics. Want to see closesly these percs (Do they have slits? Can't see its blurred there) and the inline (If these trees work great to diffuse, maye I could forget about the not so perfect inline, right? :) Also for that price... ). Is this some custom noname? Are there any vids of this in action (don't care if clean, vapor or smoke)?

Is EQ usable with this somehow (I like to use EQ upside down). Oh well, maybe not directly, but two elbows plus a silicone tube could work until the Cloud arrives.

Seek,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
As requested, here are some more detailed pics of the percs, sorry for the flash in a few of them.

As there seems to be a 10pic limit to posts, I'll post the rest of the pics in a minute or 2 when they have uploaded :)

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom