FS: ThermoVape T1 + Evolution + 510 Adapter + 14mm Glass Water Adapter (Vriptech)

niall

Up for sale is an original ThermoVape T1 with lots of extras: the Evolution; the 510 thread adapter to connect Evolution to the T1 body; and the Vriptech 14mm glass water adapter with the original high-temp o-ring intact.

I can't 100% fire them up (as I don't have a working pair of batteries, see below) but I'm sure they got warm when I tested them last. I never had any problems with either the T1 or Evolution and they worked perfectly last time I used them.

Shipping them in their original plastic tubes that they shipped in from ThermoVape, they're handy for storage too.

Postage is from Australia, and I can't imagine it being more than US$20 to the USA but I'll get an exact quote once I weigh it all.

If you're in Australia I also have a set of 4 Tenergy RTR123A 3.0V LiFePO4 batteries. I believe 3 of them are near dead with minimal voltage, and 1 of them charges to nominal. You need two of them at a time to power the T1 base, or the Power Adapter if you have one (or can make one :bowdown::myday::tup:)

T1-FC.png

I'd prefer this goes to someone who knows what this is, and intends to use it or needs some spares, maybe you've posted in the ThermoVape thread http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/thermovape.4770/page-244 and you love this old gear as much as I did :rockon:

T1.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom