FS: SSS MyrtleZap

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirElton

I've a SSS MyrtleZap up for grabs. It's still quite new (only two months old) and used rarely (was only used on weekends and hasn't been used in a while because of other vapes being used). The condition is excellent and she works like a champ. NOTE: This is not the old brass AromaZap nor the new ceramic-insulated RockZap; this is the solid stainless steel version of the wood-insulated AromaZap. It's got all the good of the SSS but without the ceramics.

Package will include the MyrtleZap, three brass stems, and power supply ~ $125 shipped.

The MyrtleZap is on the right. More pics available upon request.

410685586.jpg

SirElton,

nr-cole

Damn I'm seriously tempted even though I can't really afford it. Is there anything you're interested in for trade?

nr-cole,

SirElton

I've no interest in trades, but I could drop the price slightly if it helps you get there at all.

SirElton,

mrfloopa

Vappy
What I am guessing is the CRZ is gorgeous. :o :o :o

Edit: Sorry, mods. Didn't know where else I could compliment OP.
Modnote: Since this section is brand new we aren't going to be super-strict but please keep the section rules in mind. Stay on topic. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section. Vaporizer discussion belongs in Vaporizer Discussion. Thank you for understanding. :)

mrfloopa,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom