FS: RX Industries 14' Beaker w/ 6 arm downstem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
The next item in my glass clean-out is my RX Industries 14' beaker with a 6-arm downstem.

The tube itself has an 18mm female joint, and the 5.5' downstem is a 18-14mm low profile downstem, so it's got a 14mm female loint.

It's a really nice piece, It was one of my first pieces, and its a really nice intro piece on a budget.

It feels sturdy in my hand, and it's never gonna tip over accidentally.
It has ice pinches, and yeah, its just generally a nice piece.

The tube itself normally costs $80, and I paid $40 for the downstem.
I'm looking to get $90 + shipping & fees obo for it

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
1 Free Bump for price drop:
$70 + Shipping & Fees ($USD)
add $5 to swap the 6-arm downstem for an Alex-K Showerhead.
If you want to combine it with one of the ash catchers from my Ash Catcher Combo Pack I'll drop $10 off the total, and if you want both I'll drop $15.
The downstems both have 14mm female joints, so the ash catchers are compatible without any adapters :tup:
If you want to add either of my Flame Powered Vapes, I'll drop $10, if you want both I'll drop $20.

Frederick McGuire,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Will this work with the MFLB water pipe adapter? To quote their site -
The WPA fits only those water pipes that have a glass-on-glass standard 14mm taper AND which are diagonally mounted.

JeeSee,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yes, It should work perfectly.
The downstem has a 14mm female joint, and is mounted diagonally.

Frederick McGuire,

JeeSee

Cultured Curmudgeon
Ah... that's much more than I can afford. But thanks, I hope it finds a loving home. ;)

JeeSee,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Not a problem :)
In case anyone in the us is interested, postage would be closer to $45.
For an Aussie buyer - $15

Frederick McGuire,

MASSroll

Hey man, do you know how thick the glass is? or how much it weighs? pretty nice tube would you feel comfortable hangin an arizer solo off of it?

MASSroll,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
No idea exactly how thick the glass is, it's not thin though.
It seems comparable to the thickness of my SYN mini beaker if that helps.
I have no issues hanging a solo off it, but given its got a 45 degree angle, I would support the weight of the solo, or I'd think the stem (of the solo) would break first.
I haven't got an exact weight of it, but I can see if I can find some kitchen scales or something if you'd like.

Update to this offer:
I'm gonna be keeping the Alex K downstem for now, so that $5 upgrade deal is no longer available.
Everything else is the same :)

Frederick McGuire,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
With the right angled adapter, there isn't any reason it wouldn't hold a solo. Its RX industries, on a piece that size, I can't think it would be any thinner than 5mm. But, don't quote me on that.

EDIT: I take that back. Looking at their own site, they don't even mention the thickness. I've handled a few and they all felt like solid/thick glass. I would have guessed as much... but, without them specifically stating, its that thick... it makes me wonder. Maybe they're 4.5mm or something.

They're solid enough, IMO... and I am notorious for the sink spigot ding, with my glass pieces.

BigDaddyVapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom