FS: Rasta Colored Bubbler - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aero18

vaporist
SOLD

For sale is my rasta colored bubbler. It has a single downstem, perfect for flavorful hits. It stands 8.5 inches tall. If you wish to use this with a whip-based vaporizer (or any vaporizer with a whip attachment, such as the Launch Box), you do not need any adapters! You just hold the whip on the top where the bowl is.

I am charging only $50 $40 for this beautiful piece! Buyer eats the PayPal and shipping fees.

salebubbler1of1.jpg

salebubbler2of1.jpg

aero18,

dannite

Durden's Own
Damn you, I keep coming back to look at this. It is too good looking.

I'm not sure how fast you want to unload it, but I would be willing to commit to buy it at $50. I have money coming in in the next few days.

Seriously, I'm not jerking you around - I really want it. I will come through...

dannite,

aero18

vaporist
It is a great piece, I'll surely miss it when it is gone from my shelf. I have too much glass as it is, however. $50 it is. :)

I will begin packing it up. I'll send you a PayPal invoice shortly.

EDIT: Wow this thing is padded like no other. It will survive a nuclear blast. :lol:

aero18,

dannite

Durden's Own
Nice. I should definitely be able to pay the invoice tomorrow or over the weekend.

dannite,

dannite

Durden's Own
K, as you may have noticed, my address is obviously gonna change - I'm either going through with finding a place on monday, or maybe work out a deal with that business guy I mentioned where I get to stay in one of his houses in return for programming work. I should know the address on monday or tuesday. Looks like my last contract payment won't clear until monday, so I will get you funds then, sorry for the delay.

That thing looks prettier each time I look at it. Psyched.

dannite,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom