FS: Magic Flight Launch Box (Good Condition) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
It pains me to do this, but I am looking to sell my Magic-Flight launch box due to some financial things lately.
The box has minimal use because I had a recent warranty replacement (about 2 months ago). It will come with everything in the picture (Four 2400 LSD batteries, Tin, Brush, and Charger). It works great and is very convenient for on the go trips or stealthy situations ;)

*This launch box is under warranty and it will be transferred to the new owner, so if anything ever goes wrong with it, etc, it will be replaced by Magic-Flight!*

Picture:
65r9d1.jpg

Selling for sold shipped bombproof & insured [PAYPAL NON-CC & Shipping in CONUS] (or International pays extra fees)

Send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!
Thanks for looking!

Elluzion,
how much is it to ship this thing? I want to sell mine but $70 including shipping? The things are $120 new everywhere you look? Sounds like the deal of the century

VapeNStone,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
VapeNStone said:
how much is it to ship this thing? I want to sell mine but $70 including shipping? The things are $120 new everywhere you look? Sounds like the deal of the century

Probably around $5-10 to ship. Yeah hopefully I can sell it, i'm in need of money.

Elluzion,

AC350

Is this the newest model with the click-shut lid?
Edit: If it's an older model, I"ll buy it for 65$ shipped to Canada.

AC350,
AC350 said:
Is this the newest model with the click-shut lid?
its obviously not according to the pictures but really who cares? It has a lifetime warranty anyways? That why you can experiment with your box and do this!!!

EDIT: Well the guy took his video down :( but he drilled some holes and added some neodymium magnets to close the lid really really tight!! Also MF doesn't care if you make custom mods to the box they will still honor the warranty. So it really doesn't matter. Just save the money buy this one and then if anything happens send it in to get a replacement. :)

VapeNStone,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom