FS/FT: Walnut PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

*SOLD*
I have a < 1year old PD I'd like to sell or trade. Last week I sanded it down and refinished it with buzz butter so it's glassy smooth; like new now, prob 9.5/10. In perfect working condition, but has a slight rattle if shaken; unnoticeable with normal use though. I have everything the first owner gave me; 3 stems, ac adapter, cleaning bottle. stem stand, and buzz butter.

Looking to sell for 150 shipped or trade for a solo, vrip, or an lsv. Open to other offers as well, maybe some glass. Email if interested

IMGP1408.JPG

IMGP1405.JPG

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

Oh right. Sorry about that. Sometimes I read emails on my phone then forget to answer them later. I might be interested in a portable, but I don't like butane in the air path, so I'm gonna have to pass on the VG.

Bouldorado,

propjoe

Ok. I can offer cash for the PD. Let me know. Email me back and we can discuss.

propjoe,
hey i have an eclipse vape but no vials. if your interested send me an email at coolalright01@ymail.com

VaporBoxed,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Bouldorado said:
I have a < 1year old PD I'd like to sell or trade. Last week I sanded it down and refinished it with buzz butter so it's glassy smooth; like new now, prob 9.5/10. In perfect working condition, but has a slight rattle if shaken; unnoticeable with normal use though. I have everything the first owner gave me; 3 stems, ac adapter, cleaning bottle. stem stand, and buzz butter.

Looking to sell for 150 shipped or trade for a solo, vrip, lsv, or an eclipse vape + cash. Open to other offers as well, maybe some glass. Email if interested

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8ZQq1R_VFqk/TrdYW2RpB7I/AAAAAAAAA0c/KsR_l6vdpGA/s512/IMGP1408.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-U2aCOk4rGnA/TrdYWrJGmOI/AAAAAAAAA0Y/-WhkRqzGlZ8/s512/IMGP1405.JPG
I have a brand new eclipse vape with vials, I sent you and email if interested

tonuzzi,

Bouldorado

Decided I don't want partial trades, so I have to pass on the Eclipse. Looking to get 150 shipped or trade for vrip or lsv.

Bouldorado,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom