FS/FT: Incognito Vape 85 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

I have a red Incognito Vape in virtually as-new condition, with "hand-kit" two-piece bowl, whip and mouthpiece. It's a very competent vape but I've definitely got too many just sitting around.

85 dollars + shipping OBO, or trade for vapes not listed in my signature.

Please note I have many other vapes for sale or trade in the old For Sale thread.

SOLD

charliedontsurf,
lesvape said:
Any reason for selling it? How long does it take to heat up to vape?

-Too many vapes, too little cash, had my fun with it despite that it works really, really well.

-For fastest heat up time, you initially crank the knob. This will get the unit up to temp in say 7-13 minutes. Then you can dial it down, wait about a minute, and proceed.

charliedontsurf,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Yo...what up buddy? Im interested...I am about to but a VHW too. Do you have the water attachement? Im really trying to build up my glass and I feel like im a born again water lover!

Look forward to hearing from you.

mvapes,
Hey dude how are you! Hope you're digging the DBV. I'm using the VM2 quite a bit, I love how roaring hot that mother will get for concentrates!

The Incog never came with a water attachment as far as I know. It has the big, vapor-tower type, two piece whip. For waterpipe usage, tubing it supposed to be attached to that, with a glass adapter on the other end of the tubing, like with a DBV or Extreme + water.

If there's an attachment I'm unaware of then I'll happily cut that from the cost or what have you.

charliedontsurf,
If mvapes hasn't got it off you I'm VERY interested! I'm a traveling trumpet player so this is PERFECT for me. I drink so much water people wouldn't know the difference really if it was in the side of my bag. Hope to hear back from ya soon.

thetrufeisty,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom