FS/FT DBV/MFLB/Bong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I hope i done it right.. I list this as a vaporizer bundle(It is a nice combo offering vape bong with the heavy hitter DBV + stealth/portable.... because i am open to any trades or offers .
Or mixed cash + item .. I might add money to some of my items if your offer is tempting enough :) .
I am intrested into Lotus,Vapman,Log vapes, Supreme, Oracle and many more.. I am also looking into male 18 to female 14 adapters .. Also male 18 to 18 male . Vapor tamers .. Hit me up with any offer you like..

I am listing for sale currently working in fine condition DBV just unit.. euro plug 220v (no heater cover,no wand,no whip) *SOLD
MFLB just unit..(no bats) and maybe 1 stem if i find it.. i have a whip if you need wink and the tin box which might be bent a bit but still closing.. . I suggest if you supply 2700 Mah batteries .. I find them best to use with the MFLB. (I didn't list batteries cause selling used batteries is like selling used socks IMO, and the MFLB charger is crappy for my needs too.)
Also a borisilicate thick glass durable single perc (it is basically a single arm surrounded by a dome with 3 holes. Not selling.. !

edited to add PRICES :
I am asking 100 $/70 euro for the dbv (ship. not incl.) SOLD
70 $/50 euro for the MFLB (shipment not incl.)
If you get them both U get free shipment + DBV pouch :)+ MFLB storage bag :)
I may add the tin storage box of the mflb.. Its lid is a bit bent.. but can be fixed :).

No bowl no stem.. :) .. can be found cheap in headshops. It uses 18'' .. :)

My country is in the EU .. but i am open to world wide trades too .. Buyer pays shipment and paypal fees .
Pictures upon request

-----------------------------------
Now all is left for sale IS my MFLB this time it comes with phillips charger + 4 x 2700 mah batteries + storage bag + 4 battery caps :). I am asking 75 euro if trade is inside Europe. (Shipment incl) Chager is europlug but can go 110 too with a simple adapter. (1-2 $)
I am asking 95$ for OUTSIDE EUROPE (shipment incl.)
I am also open to trades . Looking for Glass on glass vapes, Lotus,Vapman and other not plastic portables :D.
Batteries and charger are far better IMO than the stock one's due to more mAH ,last longer + Charger can charge 4 at once.. :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Take only in account what is written under the line . (Just to be sure) .
I've relisted the MFLB kit in another thread. Sry i broke the rules (Listed a lot and sold apart!:uhoh:)

Abysmal Vapor,
Ok so from the looks of it everything is SOLD/Not selling besides the MFLB, which is in a different thread? :ko:

VapeNStone,

Abysmal Vapor

Yep . I did violated rules cause i sold apart what i listed as a bundle. That's why i asked mod and he told me to recreate the thread for the MFLB only since it is the only one left.

Abysmal Vapor,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom