FS/FT: (AUS) Black Leaf Beaker w/ 6-arm tree & dome splasguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
What's up guys?
Up for sale here is my Black Leaf beaker.
It is approx 14.5' tall, has a 6 slit diffused downstem (18mm to 14mm reducing) which is approx 2.5' - 3' long (it also has an open end).
Then, it as a 6 arm tree (each with 3 slits and an open end).
Then, a dome style splashguard.

I normally fill the water up in the tree perc section to almost the top of the arms, that way the dome acts as a perc.
Filling the tree section lower will make the dome act more as a splashguard.

It also has 3 ice pinches above the dome (cuz we all need some muthafucking ice sometimes :lol:)

It hasn't been used much, No nicks or blemishes that I've noticed, and it performs well.
I haven't used it in a while, but the drag wasn't too bad from what I remember. IMO most drag is caused by the vape, but I can fill it up and give it some test pull if anyone wants a more informed opinion on the drag.

I can take more pics if anyone wants them, and I can even shoot a video of it in action if I'm asked nicely.

No combustion has ever occurred in this bong, not even accidentally with a vape.

I'm looking to get $85 for this piece, which is about $20 less than I paid for it.

Buyer pays paypal fees and shipping (I'm happy to ship internationally).

I'm also open to trades for glass or vapes, or anything else that's worth it, and I've got some other items I can throw in for a trade too (grinders, vapostar, SS vapor genie bat)

Now here are the pics:

(sorry its dirty in the pics, the flash makes it look dirtier than it is, but obviously it'll be thoroughly cleaned before postage anyway.)

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom