Friend wants to get Volcano as first vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'll bite, so what does HA stand for?

it stands for the "HerbalAire" They now offer several models. I own a HA 2.2 and love it, there is no valve system for the bags but I've never had a problem just covering the mouthpiece with finger since I suck down a bag in just a few minutes and don't attempt to set 'em down and/or wander about. My nephew has my older HA and found some small corks that seal the MP since he likes to blow 2 bags at a time then shut his unit off, then again he finishes both bags in 10-15 minutes.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: poonman

Socks And Sandals

I agree with everything but the log vape comment. I've never heard of anyone regretting or disappointed with a log vape. They're like a classy electric one hitter, with great taste and effects. Maybe not exiting enough for a heavy dabber, but then a volcano wouldn't be either.

I was very disappointed with my E Nano. The damn thing combusted all the time. I also wasn't a fan of the Gongs and never was able to get a single pull through any of my glass. I will never consider any log vape ever again after that experience.

Socks And Sandals,

shredder

I was very disappointed with my E Nano. The damn thing combusted all the time. I also wasn't a fan of the Gongs and never was able to get a single pull through any of my glass. I will never consider any log vape ever again after that experience.

Wow, my experience with my enano, that I bought used, and my underdog are completely different, and they're my current favorites. I leave both plugged in. One each in two buildings I go between. Both work great, and both companies are a dream to work with.

I think if that happened to me, like what you experienced, I would work with the company. Both of the companies customer service is legionary.

But then I love all my vapes, lol. Including my 7 year old classic volcano. They all work as intended. And they all have their place. In fact I bought 4 silver surfers to give as gifts to disabiled patients last year. Spread the love. The world will change....

Socks And Sandals

Wow, my experience with my enano, that I bought used, and my underdog are completely different, and they're my current favorites. I leave both plugged in. One each in two buildings I go between. Both work great, and both companies are a dream to work with.

I think if that happened to me, like what you experienced, I would work with the company. Both of the companies customer service is legionary.

But then I love all my vapes, lol. Including my 7 year old classic volcano. They all work as intended. And they all have their place. In fact I bought 4 silver surfers to give as gifts to disabiled patients last year. Spread the love. The world will change....

Don't get me wrong Jeff over at EZ Vapes is a great guy and all but either I got a defective product and/or there is way too much of a learning curve with the thing. I was promised this was the ultimate in herb conservation but after getting my EVO, I can conserve just as much and I don't have to worry about the length of the screen to the heating element.

To each their own I guess?

Socks And Sandals,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Don't get me wrong Jeff over at EZ Vapes is a great guy and all but either I got a defective product and/or there is way too much of a learning curve with the thing. I was promised this was the ultimate in herb conservation but after getting my EVO, I can conserve just as much and I don't have to worry about the length of the screen to the heating element.

To each their own I guess?

are you saying you picked up an E-nano from EZ Vapes? Didn't know Andy was selling them through any vendors I thought he just sold 'em on his own epicvape website.

:peace:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I personally would only recommend a Volcano to someone who has issues breathing and requires a bag. But for normal users think about it, you're waiting for this loud plastic bag to fill up for like a minute so you can then inhale the stale vapor from it, and your having to buy new bags otherwise they're just all going to taste like popcorn and be gross. Direct draw and glass is the way to go my friend.
It does it's one thing very well with little effort. But many users like whips or a desktop with the versatility of both.

The EQ with some upgrades helped me learn a lot more after using a PAX for months. If you can find out what he tried and is familiar with, then you can help him with his decision.

I'm loving my Log, But I wouldn't rec'd it as a first time out vape. Took me a while to get used to it and find the sweet spot. :2c:

CuckFumbustion,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yes sir.. I got mine directly from EZVapes.

Yeah..... something doesn't sound right here. I know Andy has an LHS, or maybe a few, selling the nano. But, pretty sure there are no other online retailers. I sure couldn't find one on any of the several "EZ Vapes" websites I looked at.

Maybe you got a used one from someone who works there?

Not saying you didn't have the experience you say you did, but unusual nano report compared to almost all that are reported on FC and what I've seen from the couple people I've personally hooked up with them. I've only used an EVO twice - and it is a cloud machine! - but very surprised anyone can conserve as much with one as with a nano.

Like you say, to each their own, and I can get some not liking a nano because of small loads and having to figure out what temp you like best, But, think most look at it as very simple for the versatility it offers.

This is what you had?
2jyRelL.jpg

Thanks for the pic @CarolKing !

flotntoke,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom