Free Stuff

Tranquility

I didn't see a topic with this so I'll start one. A place to get stuff for free. I assume most things will be weblinks, but anything is good.

For me I have two things. One, even though they lost, the Rams got two touchdowns last week. For local area Jack in the Box (Southern California?), getting two touchdowns gets you a free jumbo jack with the purchase of a large drink.

For those who want to read a free book some on the left would say is prescient, get Sinclar Lewis' "It can't happen here" at http://www.feedbooks.com/book/3659/it-can-t-happen-here .

Lewis also wrote The Jungle and anyone who read that book knows the value of unions and the power of his writing. This book is said to be "a semi-satirical political novel by Sinclair Lewis published in 1935. It features newspaperman Doremus Jessup struggling against the fascist regime of President Berzelius "Buzz" Windrip, who resembles Gerald B. Winrod, the Kansas evangelist whose far-right views earned him the nickname "The Jayhawk Nazi". It serves as a warning that political movements akin to Nazism can come to power in countries such as the United States when people blindly support their leaders."

Edit:
Free pets in Sacramento!
http://www.idahostatesman.com/latest-news/article116825883.html
The shelter’s animals have drawn unprecedented crowds and national attention since Sacramento Realtor Kim Pacini-Hauch announced last week on Facebook that she would fund every Front Street adoption through the end of the year. Pacini-Hauch already has contributed $10,000 to the effort, but could be on the hook for much more if the current pace keeps up.​

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Torrents? Not legal though.

Yep... all music and film is free......

I don't feel bad about it, if they wasn't so greedy for so long (£20 for a cd that cost pence to make), then we wouldn't have looked elsewhere....

As has been proved with streaming now, don't be greedy and people will pay....

But by far the best and most enjoyable free stuff i get, is all my cannabis......

Cannabis should be free to everyone....

After spending enough cash throughout my life on this flower, it's finally free....
And I love it even more now............

I just wish everyone could have it for free...

Top Bottom