FREE CANNABIS HEALTH SUMMIT!!!

biohacker

My good friend @lazylathe informed me of this! I will be GLUED to the screen for both 8hour days. I LOVE these types of conferences/summits, and purchase many of them (usually health/diet/lifestyle related) since they don't always fall on a weekend!

Our good friend Dr. Dustin Sulak (from the lowering tolerance thread) is one of the 20 presenters!

http://cannabishealthsummit.com/

Just a few of the topics:

• Cancer and cannabis
    • PTSD and cannabis
    • Pain and cannabis
    • The truth about CBD
    • Cannabis for pets
    • Better dosing strategies
    • Healthier consumption methods
    • Understand the endocannabinoid system

MinnBobber

I signed up previously.
It hopefully will be very informative and interesting.

The VapeXhale owner is supposed to be doing a presentation but he is not pictured among the presenters. I emailed VXL to ask if he was doing a presentation on vaporizers or what, and got a non-answer back

MinnBobber

Really.... Seibo aka @stonemonkey55 ?? Perhaps he's discussing vaping and the EVO under "healthier consumption methods"! :rockon:
Yes, maybe it was in an email from VXL that I deleted.
I emailed to ask if they knew when and topic.

OK you communications experts---they will livestream it both days but I may have a conflict watching day two. Afterwards , one can buy the presentation which I'd rather not do.
Is there anyway to record it for playback later?
Anyone here able to record for FCers to watch later?
Thanks

MinnBobber,
Reactions: biohacker

MinnBobber

I just received via email their two day schedule of speakers/topics.
Tried to copy/paste here but it wouldn't copy.

Saturday, 9 AM Pacific time is kick-off. Wake and bake??

biohacker

LMAO! My wake and bake days have ended! But I WILL be glued to this for 8 hours on BOTH days!

Looking forward to it!

biohacker,

j-bug

I forgot to sign up for the emails. Does anyone have a link to the stream they could post or send me?

j-bug,

Pablo13

It does not start for another hour or so. So there is no link to post yet.

Looking forward to it too :)

Pablo13,
Reactions: j-bug

MinnBobber

So another hour to the start.

Does anyone have the knowledge/capability to record the two days as I may not be able to catch it all??

FYI, after brief intro the first topic is "How the endocannabinoid system really works" which is the topic I'm most excited about. I hope they don't dumb it down.
It's really the key to the amazing/incredible/almost unbelievable ability of cannabis to help with such a vast array of medical issues---from mental to physical to emotional to spiritual, from nervous system to digestive system to muscle systems to bone and joint issues and on and on.

At a public meeting on expanding our state's feeble medical cannabis law, I cornered a Dr who works with the VA and thought she'd be semi-knowledgeable on cannabis. I asked if she knew of the endocannabinoid system/ was it common knowledge in current med circles and if she was aware of cannabis role/effects on it and cannabis helping so many conditions?
She went into a "Well, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is" WTF

But the flip side is, " What if it really is too good to be true and you ignore it/outlaw it?"

MinnBobber,
Reactions: killick

j-bug

For some reason I was thinking 9 Pacific was an hour earlier. Oops

And here's the direct link to their livestream channel

Last edited:
j-bug,

biohacker

T minus 30 mins. There isn't just a link to the live feed - you have to register and they give you a PW. I'm all set for this, decided to t-break until the 1 hour intermission lol

biohacker,
Reactions: CarolKing

biohacker

Apologies! Although I think it doesn't look like you can get full screen with that link?

So far I think it's pretty awesome...... Dustin Sulak is awesome! I'm successfully using his techniques and they have blown me away.

Sounds like Seibo and the EVO are up next for a demo!

biohacker,

j-bug

Apologies! Although I think it doesn't look like you can get full screen with that link?

So far I think it's pretty awesome...... Dustin Sulak is awesome! I'm successfully using his techniques and they have blown me away.

Sounds like Seibo and the EVO are up next for a demo!
You can get fullscreen on google chrome on a desktop, I don't know about other browsers or if it works on mobile. But the link I provided does allow fullscreen.

j-bug,
Is there a page with videos of previous speakers? I am quite behind...
No YouTube or other videos available that I know of. It will soon be available on DVDs from Green Flower Media. I was watching and chatting all day yesterday and off and on today.

archangelz001,
Top Bottom