France cannabis scene?

MinnBobber

Hi, any French members here? I am in US but going to Bordeaux this spring for a river cruise and wine chateau tour.

My plan was to vape discreetly in public (while out walking or biking). How strict are the police, is this going to be a problem?

I was hoping to use some flower in Dyna Vap with induction heater and a battery portable , not decided which yet.
Also using a cartridge pen BUT that always whacks my throat and lungs.

Anyone in that Bordeaux area, want to do a bike ride as ship has bikes on board ❤️🍷
I love biking so hope to do a lot on this trip.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi there.
British national living in France.
Daughter at Bordeaux uni so I visit fairly often.

It's a great city. Plenty to see and do. Full of students and young folk getting on with getting on.
Cycling is popular with lots of marked lanes. It's those frigging electric scooters delivering food you have to watch.

I've consumed with no issues.

It's obviously illegal in France but being a student city it's very common place. In fact I think France has some of the highest consumption rates in Europe.
On an evening by the river there is very obvious participating. It's a pleasant place to chill for a few hours.

Show some obvious etiquette and subtlety and you should be fine.

Plenty of CBD boutiques. Must be getting hard for the police to determine what's what.

And obviously bringing anything into the country from abroad is a massive no no. Penalties for smuggling are very high.

Last time I was there I was annoyed non of the (common and generally Turkish origin) dealers offered me anything. I'm obviously now too old to be of interest. Not that I would ever score off the street but it made me feel my age :brow:.

Have a great time.

Top Bottom