Forum etiquette

alex314

Hi there, I'm still new in the forum, and I'm reading old threads posted one or two months ago, some times I would like to comment or share my opinion, but I'm not sure if bumping old threads is ok here. Is it?

alex314,

Beezleb

Ask in the thread and if it is a genuine question or input it will likely be treated properly but if its a meaningless comment or whatnot than it will likely be treated as such.

I come here to help new and up in coming vapist when I can, not for any other reason.

Beezleb,

max

Out to lunch
As long as a thread is in the open forums anyone is free to add to it. What's not acceptable is just making a post saying 'bump', just to get the thread back to the top.

max,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
max said:
As long as a thread is in the open forums anyone is free to add to it. What's not acceptable is just making a post saying 'bump', just to get the thread back to the top.
I think the only thread that 'bump' is allowed is the bump if your vaped thread...

DevoTheStrange,

max

Out to lunch
DevoTheStrange said:
max said:
I think the only thread that 'bump' is allowed is the bump if your vaped thread...
Nope. Not that one either. Thread rules have to be in line with forum rules and we have that covered- "No bumping"

max,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
max said:
DevoTheStrange said:
max said:
Nope. Not that one either. Thread rules have to be in line with forum rules and we have that covered- "No bumping"
Well, it seems that rule is not enforced in that thread. the title is even "Bump this thread if you're VAPED now! " lots of post saying "bump" with nothing else to say other than bump. and the specific purpose of that thread is to keep it bumped whenever someone gets vaped.

DevoTheStrange,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
max said:
um, how is that any different from when i do my weekly blather/bump to update my Bud Toaster thread to bring it back to the top???

i apologize for not reading the forum rules ... (there are rules?) ... i thought the "Lounge" was for threads and posts that were not strictly vaporizer/vaporizing related. (is there a rule for what can be in the "Lounge"?)

Hippie Dickie,
Top Bottom