FOR TRADE/SALE: (2) MFLB with all accessories + power adaptor + omicron v1.2

Mflbparox

I am selling 2 mflb's they both come with the wall charger, 2 powerex batteries, a mouth stem, and mini grinder (haha i just need to clean the MFLB's 1 had a packed trench and the other one's dirty from just sitting around) BOTH ARE THE 2012 CLICK LOCK MODELS

I also have my last power adaptor for sale (had 2 and sold one) works great, perfect condition

Next is my omicron comes with the case charger and fill tool (no empty cartridges sorry)

open for trades or cash... looking for an iphone 4 or a omicron v2 or pretty much anything open to a wide range of offers... just PM me thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mflbparox,

Mflbparox

would trade everything for a PERSEI, any cash offers are accepted as long as their not really low but im looking for around 50-70 for either of the mflbs or the omicron and around 35-40 for the power adaptor

Mflbparox,

gadabout

Man! I wish I had the money. I just started vaping and am in love it! I just got a mflb..and a power adapter would be awesome. If I can come up with some cash..i will come back and see if ya still hv it!

gadabout,

Dj Bass

I have initiated a trade for all of these items, but I believe the user is banned temporarily for his post in the Persei forum looking for trade. I suspect he'll remove this soon.

Dj Bass,

Dj Bass

....I hope not..... I was told both packages are on their way... You haven't payed for anything yet have you.... I traded Persei for all....

Dj Bass,
Top Bottom