Not open for further replies.

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
409367_3006727495171_1471927122_33043526_308243608_n.jpg

Holy cow if this could be created as a vaporizer :D

AGBeer,

djonkoman

no idea if it would actually be practical, but the idea is certainly cool

I love combining smoking/vaping with coffee, I don't know how, but soehow weed makes coffee taste even better
I noticed the same when I once made weedcoffee, the effect wasn't that strong but the coffee was still delicious when it got cold while usually I only like my coffee warm/hot
with smoking/vaping it works best to take a hit then immediatly take a sip after I've exhaled

I rarely drink coffee in the morning tough, I get almost no effect from coffee(unless I drink multiple double espresso's), so I only drink it for the taste, and it just takes too much time to make coffee every morning, so I always have my daily cup of coffee in the afternoon
only in weekends I sometimes do make coffee in the morning(altough by others' standards my morning on weekends is the afternoon)

djonkoman,

scooter

Dailo
great idea, i go with redbull usually (drink, not vape) but I dont think id mind a wake 'n vake w/ some fresh coffee
wake and vaking now:ko:

scooter,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
That is amazing ha :o my jaw dropped... if only it was a vaporizer! Great concept though...

I prefer tea (masala chai, green, black) + ganja over the coffee,, but that is my personal taste :)

Elluzion,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I saw one that was a cereal bowl in a picture a while back. These things are great. if only we didn't vape :p

MarcellusWiley,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
The design itself looks like it would be simple enough to rig a portable up to it. (I was thinking something along the lines of the MFLB)

This could be the next big thing (hint hint vape makers) :D

AGBeer,

treecityrnd

I knew I'd find my morning picture buddies in here once I read the topic. Zappers all! :lol: :cool:

Perfect NYC.

Nice thread AG. Thanks.

treecityrnd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom