For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
And with those new licenses going out, one would think price would come down, unless they're getting out and want to get rid of their stuff...who knows.

Increased competition is something this market really needs. I don't think it's going to effect price that much, but it will definitly improve the quality being delivered for the price. Coming from a legal state, there is way too much mediocre herb being sold here.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Pulling the sales for the listing and it becomes apparent that the price is pretty much the same but the sales description changes. For example: As noted here already... the unit price rises and so does the percent off...I hate that because they show you the higher percentage to hook you and not in tandem with the higher unit price. Another example is 50% off gets you to x-price and then the next sale is Buy 2 Get 2 Free and again ... same price. I wish the dispo would quit that Buy x Get x free crap because they rarely show the end unit price like they do when its 50% off.

I remember not long ago when decent $20 8ths where like hitting the lottery. Then the "sales" for 8ths at $20 started and now those $20 8ths are still mentioned in many cases as a great offer/sale.....IMO when so many dispos have their own $20 8ths offering its no longer a sale...its just the everyday price.

And while I'm on a rant - how about a little quality control on sales demographics. I hate it when the sales email and the web site sales description(s) don't agree on sale, date and price. Even worse when the web site itself disagrees. I'd like to institute a rule where the employee responsible for putting up the email, text and web site sales descriptions can't use their own product until they're done updating the sales ;)

One last rant....they need to stop advertising things like those "amazing" $10 8th sales when the specs on that flower is so horrible even $10 is too much.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Increased competition is something this market really needs. I don't think it's going to effect price that much, but it will definitly improve the quality being delivered for the price. Coming from a legal state, there is way too much mediocre herb being sold here.
Even when I was buying weed at 16 I was still getting better shit than what half the dispensaries here put out.

its no longer a sale...its just the everyday price.
All the dispensaries reading this like "Oh shit they're on to us!!! :uhoh::ninja::ugh::cry::tinfoil::goon::rip:"

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 02/22 (List 1):
If you find something I could do better or got wrong please let me know.

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #1 (#2 follows in another post)
Sales for Wednesday, 02/22/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
$10 off all Pre-roll Multipacks. Spend $100 get a Madrina 8th for $20. Mix and Match OZ Smediums $250 (8 bags). Bundle Any Cured Rosin and Dip Device $99. Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20.
While supplies last.​
New Pricing: 3.5g Tops Good/Better/Best $39/$45-49/$59 || 3.5g Smediums Good/Better/Best $29/$34/$44 || 1g Rosin $54/$74/$99
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Vape Carts
40% OFF Other Products (Excluding 3.5g Whole Flower)
$15 OFF ALL 3.5g Whole Flower
Get a 100mg for $10 with orders of $150+​
2/23
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
Save up to 50% and $20 .5g Golden Hour Cart. Spend $75 get 2 free Emerald Fire OG 3pk Pre-rolls​
2/22
Use a Drive Thru at select locations to get a giveaway item.​
55+ get 20% off each weekend​
Stackable 5% on in-store promotions​
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
SAME HIGH-QUALITY MEDICINE –
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

GrowHealthy Flower Eighths NOW ONLY $35
GrowHealthy Littles™ Eighths NOW ONLY $20
MPX™ Live Rosin 0.5g Jars NOW ONLY $35
MPX™ Live Rosin 1g Jars NOW ONLY $70
… and 99 Problems MPX Live Rosin Cart $30 .5g​
Not impressed​
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE
DISTILLATE CARTRIDGES & SYRINGES!​
2/23
excluding MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges and RSO Syringes​
$23 WHOLE FLOWER 8THS
& B2G1 DISTILLATE CARTRIDGES & SYRINGES!​
2/23
excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™ Pre-Ground​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
40% Off Storewide / 30% Off Vape Carts!​
2/22
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
50% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
50% Off Storewide: Save on your favorites including Lost & Kynd Flower, Cartridges, Syringes, All-In-One Disposable Vapes, RSO, Concentrates, Edibles, & Tinctures!​
2/22
Promotion excludes Later Days, Stix, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Smalls, Apparel, Accessories and Devices​
$10 Temptation F2 Flower​
2/22
Excludes: all other products, flower, smalls, pre-rolls, accessories, devices, and apparel​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
New Permanent Pricing: Savvy: $25 8ths, $45 quarters, $80 halves​
First Time Patients improved discounts and annual card renewals - 1st visit 30% off, 2nd visit 40% off $150 +, 3rd visit 50% off $200 +​
Spend $125 get a free edible or MUV 5-pack​
2/23

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 02/22 (List 2):

Note: Some dispensaries have specials like "Manager Specials" that you have to ask about and are not announced.

Sales listing #2 (#1 is above in another post)
Sales for Wednesday, 02/22/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$25 select premium flower (jack herer, l’orange, sunset sherbert, triple chocolate chip, la kush cake, black afghan & animal face).
$20 select top flower (jack herer, italian ice, apple cobbler & purple punch).
$15 special flower: all strains.
30% off everything else (includes all terp sap, cartridges, disposables, trim, kief, pre-rolls, 5pk minis, tinctures & topicals + rise accessories & apparel)​
2/23
25% New Patient Discount on 1st Visit
25% New Patient Discount on 2nd Visit
Spend $150, get $75 OFF on 3rd Visit
BOGO (Buy 1, get 1 Free – Product must be of equal or lesser value) on 4th Visit​
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
10% off $150, 15% off $200, 20% off $250, 25% off $350, 30% off $450 -​
2 select 8ths for $40. 14g Grass Ground Flower $25. Build your own 10 pack pre-rolls $80. Select .5g carts $15.​
Sunnyside​
Cresco concentrates 1 for $54 and 3 for $150 (Budder, Sugar, Sauce), One Plant 1g Rosin concentrates 2 for $130, 3 for $186, Cresco LLR .5g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. Mix and Match One Plant 8ths 3 for $90. Supply 7g smalls 2 for $99. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60. Sunnyside chews 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Select $25 One Plant 8ths. Supply Shake 2 for $60.​
CHECK FOR SALES SPECIFIC TO YOUR LOCATION. Check for exclusions​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Florida Dep Flower
Float Pre-Rolls
Select Float Vape Carts
Vape Pen
Distillate
Float Kief
Heights Gels
Chews
‍Excludes Full Spectrum Oil, Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

PLUS
$35 Premium Indoor Flower​
2/23
Senior Saturdays
Over 55? Save 30% on every purchase, every Saturday!

No promo code needed. Simply show your ID to the guide and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Over valid for customers 55+ on Saturdays only. Excludes accessories.

Double Loyalty Saturdays
Earn twice the Loyalty Rewards points on any purchase! Available to all customers enrolled in Loyalty Rewards.

‍You must register for Loyalty Rewards before your purchase to qualify for double points. You are not automatically registered.

Not a Loyalty Rewards member? We got you!‍

FLOWERY Premium Indoor Strains now at Surterra​
The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Save on 3.5g Flower, Pre-Rollsand Sweet Talk™ Gummies. $10 1g Pre-rolls - 3 for $25 || 40% off 8ths normally $33 to $53 || Sweet Talk Gummies 2 for $30​
2/23
Excludes Khalifa Kush, Cultivar, AlienLabs, Connected, fast-acting gummies and SO gummies​
40% off TruClear, Vapes & TruPODs
- 1g TruPODs
- .5g TruPODs
- 1g Vapes
. 5g Vapes
Buy 3 or more, get 50% off each​
2/23
Valid on 1g TruClear (reg. $60), .5g & 1g Vapes (reg. $35 & $70), .5g & 1g TruPODs (reg. $55 & $94). Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar​
ROLL ONE: $20 3.5g Whole Flower​
CONCENTRATES - SELECT WAX, SHATTER, CRUMBL NEW EVERYDAY PRICING $35 for 1g​
Seniors 55+ get 10% EVERYDAY for up to 30% off - stackable​
Vets get 20% off all orders​
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
New discounts for first-time patients.
50% Off Your First Purchase
40% Off Any Purchase of $175+
30% Off Any Purchase for $150+​
Promotions exclude Ground and Clearance​
VidaCann​
40% Off Flower Jars
+ Vapes
+ $10 Tier 2 Champagne Breakfast Flower Jars (17%) + B5G5 Mac1 Pre-Rolls​
2/22
Patients across the state can now access everything VidaCann at their fingertips with the all-new VidaCann app, available for free in Apple and Android stores. With the VidaCann app, patients can score FREE products faster than ever before with VidaCann’s Reward Program, earning 1.5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent through the app, as well as:

· Place and view orders
· Get instant Push Notifications for orders, promotions and more
· View past orders from any VidaCann location
· Manage Reward Points
· View product COAs (Certificate of Analysis)
· Find nearest VidaCann location
· Get the latest news and updates
· Receive exclusive offers
· Get Push Notifications about that status of Florida MMJ Card, and more!​
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​
Vets, Seniors, Pediatric, Student, Canabis Industry - 20% off - not stackable​

AJS

Calm Consistency
I’ve finally managed to grab Animal Face from RiSE. $25/eighth coming it at 30% THC and 2.7% terps.

I’ve said this about RiSE multiple times and it always seems to stay true. Their terpenes percentages are the few that actually seem accurate, and finding something with high terpenes is almost a guarantee great hit.

Also with that, I mention their weed reminds me of classic weed from growing up. Not grown to be pretty but grown to be dank.

The bud doesn’t look anything quite special compare to others, but large nugs, dense as a rock, smells up a room, and leaves the fingers sticky.

Couldn’t be more pleased at a glance, but will have to dive into some vapor soon.

Edit: the budtender told me to keep an eye on Junior Mintz coming in stock, and told me that one was going to be great.
They've always been good about their suggestions.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 02/23 (List 1):

Sales for Thursday, 02/23/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
$10 off all Pre-roll Multipacks. Spend $100 get a Madrina 8th for $20. Mix and Match OZ Smediums $250 (8 bags). Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off, Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off
While supplies last.​
New Pricing: 3.5g Tops Good/Better/Best $39/$45-49/$59 || 3.5g Smediums Good/Better/Best $29/$34/$44 || 1g Rosin $54/$74/$99
Curaleaf​
50% OFF Vape Carts
40% OFF Other Products (Excluding 3.5g Whole Flower)
$15 OFF ALL 3.5g Whole Flower
Get a 100mg for $10 with orders of $150+​
2/23
The following groups can now look forward to an additional 10% Off the running promotion, everyday! Veterans, Spouses & First Responders Students (Tues & Thurs) Compassionate Care, Senior Citizens, Pediatrics​
Fluent​
60% off select vapes, and $20 Select whole flower 8ths. Spend $75 get 2 free Emerald Fire OG 3pk Pre-rolls​
2/23
Grow Healthy​
25% off first visit or $75 off $150+ second visit ...available to all customers even if its not your first or second visit AND you can use either the 25% or $75 off ONCE in any order.​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
MIX-AND-MATCH
4 FOR $84
Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, Cartridges, Syringes, RSO, & Tinctures.​
2/23
Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, GrowHealthy Kief™, and topicals​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
20% off storewide and all 3.5-gram flower is $27
Ground flower is $45​
2/23
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Save up to $75. Online or in-store. Can't be combined with discounts or loyalty points. Ground Flower and accessories are exempt.​
Liberty​
Up to 60% Off Storewide
60% Off All Cartridges & Syringes
50% Off Lost, Kynd, and Haze Concentrates
40% Off Edibles & Capsules​
2/26
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Stix, Smalls, Apparel, Accessories and Devices​
$10 Temptation F2 Flower​
2/23
Excludes: all other products, flower, smalls, pre-rolls, accessories, devices, and apparel​
Later Days 8ths $20​
If you haven't used all your 50% off visits this could be an opportunity to get Later Days ounces for $80​
New patients receive 50% OFF their first three visits! ALL SALE ITEMS EXCLUDED-Reg. Price items only​
Excludes accessories, devices, and apparel. Each discount cannot be combined with any other offers/promotions/coupon.​
MUV​
First Time Patients improved discounts and annual card renewals - 1st visit 30% off, 2nd visit 40% off $150 +, 3rd visit 50% off $200 +​
Spend $125 get a free edible or MUV 5-pack​
2/23

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 02/23 (List 2):

Sales for Thursday, 02/23/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$25 select premium flower (jack herer, l’orange, sunset sherbert, triple chocolate chip, la kush cake, black afghan & animal face).
$20 select top flower (jack herer, italian ice, apple cobbler & purple punch).
$15 special flower: all strains.
30% off everything else (includes all terp sap, cartridges, disposables, trim, kief, pre-rolls, 5pk minis, tinctures & topicals + rise accessories & apparel)​
2/23
BOGO (Buy 1, get 1 Free – Product must be of equal or lesser value) on 4th Visit​
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Decoys 10 Pack Gummies - Mix and Match any 3 10-pack of gummies $54​
Sunnyside​
Cresco concentrates 1 for $54 and 3 for $150 (Budder, Sugar, Sauce), One Plant 1g Rosin concentrates 2 for $130, 3 for $186, Cresco LLR .5g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. Mix and Match One Plant 8ths 3 for $90. Supply 7g smalls 2 for $99. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60. Sunnyside chews 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Select $25 One Plant 8ths. Supply Shake 2 for $60.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Florida Dep Flower
Float Pre-Rolls
Select Float Vape Carts
Vape Pen
Distillate
Float Kief
Heights Gels
Chews
‍Excludes Full Spectrum Oil, Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

PLUS
$35 Premium Indoor Flower​
2/23
Senior Saturdays

No promo code needed. Simply show your ID to the guide and the discount will be applied at checkout.

Double Loyalty Saturdays
Earn twice the Loyalty Rewards points on any purchase! Available to all customers enrolled in Loyalty Rewards.

‍You must register for Loyalty Rewards before your purchase to qualify for double points. You are not automatically registered.

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Save on 3.5g Flower, Pre-Rollsand Sweet Talk™ Gummies. $10 1g Pre-rolls - 3 for $25 || 40% off 8ths normally $33 to $53 || Sweet Talk Gummies 2 for $30​
2/23
Excludes Khalifa Kush, Cultivar, AlienLabs, Connected, fast-acting gummies and SO gummies​
40% off TruClear, Vapes & TruPODs
- 1g TruPODs
- .5g TruPODs
- 1g Vapes
. 5g Vapes
Buy 3 or more, get 50% off each​
2/23
Valid on 1g TruClear (reg. $60), .5g & 1g Vapes (reg. $35 & $70), .5g & 1g TruPODs (reg. $55 & $94). Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar​
Muse 1g - 1 for $40 and 2 for $75​
2/23
Stackable with loyalty points or SNAP for up to 30% - excludes ground, cultivar, Primo, Live Diamonds and clearance meds​
VidaCann​
BOGO Hybrid Vapes
+ B5G5 Pre-Rolls​
2/23
Patients across the state can now access everything VidaCann at their fingertips with the all-new VidaCann app, available for free in Apple and Android stores. With the VidaCann app, patients can score FREE products faster than ever before with VidaCann’s Reward Program, earning 1.5 Rewards Points for every dollar spent through the app, as well as:

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

UPDATED AT 1PM.

Sales for Saturday 02/25 (List 1):

Sales for Saturday, 02/25/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off. Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off. Select Flower 30% off.​
Curaleaf​
Enjoy 50% OFF Your Favorites​
2/27
Excludes T3 flower​
T3 Special: 2 for $35 Modified Muffins and Wedding Crasher​
2/27
Fluent​
60% off select vapes, and Up to 50% off all products. $20 Mood .5g vapes. Free Boveda Pack with every whole flower purchase.​
2/26
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​

DOORBUSTERS ARE HERE!
50% OFF GrowHealthy & Frūtful™ Cartridges
BUY 1, GET 1 FREE 99 Problems 8ths
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Durban Funk 8ths
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Silicon Valley OG 8ths​
2/27
Excludes Littles​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
  • 40% off storewide, 30% off vape carts and 5-pk pre-rolls
  • Ground flower is $45
2/25
Excludes accessories
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Up to 60% Off Storewide
40% Off Edibles & Capsules​
2/26
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Stix, Smalls, Apparel, Accessories and Devices​
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
Buy 2 Get 1 Sweet Supply and Savvy Products​
2/26

Last edited:

His_Highness

UPDATED AT 1PM.

Sales for Saturday 02/25 (List 2):

Sales for Saturday, 02/25/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
40% off EVERYTHING in stock2/26
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Decoys 10 Pack Gummies - Mix and Match any 3 10-pack of gummies $54. All 7g Small Bud Shrimps $45. 1g Pre-rolls mix and Match 6 $45​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Vape Pens
Select Float Vape Carts
Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Gels
Chews
Float Kief
PLUS
$35 Premium Indoor Flower
$21 Florida Dep Flower
40% off Everything Else​
2/26
Premium Indoor
Now $35

Florida Dep Flower
Now $21

50% off Select Products
40% off Everything Else
Select Flower | Concentrates | Edibles | Vapes | Accessories & More​
2/26
Excludes Premium Indoor & Florida Dep Flower, Vape Pens, Select Float Vape Carts, Heights Gels, Chews, and Float Kief. Minimum spend of $50 after discounts on Puffco Peak, Peak Pro, and Proxy in order to qualify for 40% off discount. Limit one discounted Puffco device per customer.
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Build your 1/2 Oz is Back!
Get up to $87 in savings when you build your 1/2 Oz this weekend!

+ 25% off Edibles AND Blue River

+ 3 for $25 1g Pre-Rolls!​
2/26
Excludes Khalifa Kush, Cultivar, AlienLabs, Connected, fast-acting gummies and RSO gummies​
$20 minis ALL. WEEKEND. LONG!​
2/26
1g TruClear
1 for $35 or 2 for $60
1g TruPODs
1 for $50 or 2 for $90
.5g TruPODs
1 for $25
1g Vape
1 for $40 or 2 for $70
.5g Vapes
1 for $20​
2/26
Excludes CDT, Co2lors and Cultivar.​
VidaCann​

BOGO Select Distillate Syringes
+ Spritzer Pre-Roll Restock!

Breath Mintz, Cream Cookiez, Dough Lato, Trichopath, Strawberry Cough, and Durban Poison
2/25

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

Last edited:

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 02/26 (List 1):

Sales for Sunday, 02/26/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off. Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off. Select Flower 30% off.​
Curaleaf​
2/27
Excludes T3 flower​
2/27
Fluent​
60% off select vapes, and Up to 50% off all products. $20 Mood .5g vapes. Free Boveda Pack with every whole flower purchase.​
2/26
Web site was down​
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​

DOORBUSTERS ARE HERE!
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Papaya Backcross 8ths​
2/27
Excludes Littles​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
Too early to capture today's sale - this may be the sale today but can't tell correct date yet - 40% off storewide, 30% off vape carts and 5-pk pre-rolls
Ground flower is $45​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
Up to 60% Off Storewide
40% Off Edibles & Capsules || $10 Temptation F2 Whole Flower​
2/26
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
Buy 2 Get 1 Sweet Supply and Savvy Products​
2/26

His_Highness

Sales for Sunday 02/26 (List 2):

Sales for Sunday, 02/26/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
40% off EVERYTHING in stock2/26
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Decoys 10 Pack Gummies - Mix and Match any 3 10-pack of gummies $54. All 7g Small Bud Shrimps $45. 1g Pre-rolls mix and Match 6 $45​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Vape Pens
Select Float Vape Carts
Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Heights Gels
Chews
Float Kief
PLUS
$21 Florida Dep Flower
40% off Everything Else​
2/26
Premium Indoor
Now $35

Florida Dep Flower
Now $21

50% off Select Products
40% off Everything Else
Select Flower | Concentrates | Edibles | Vapes | Accessories & More​
2/26
Excludes Premium Indoor & Florida Dep Flower, Vape Pens, Select Float Vape Carts, Heights Gels, Chews, and Float Kief.​
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Build your 1/2 Oz is Back!
Get up to $87 in savings when you build your 1/2 Oz this weekend!

+ 25% off Edibles AND Blue River

+ 3 for $25 1g Pre-Rolls!​
2/26
Excludes Khalifa Kush, Cultivar, AlienLabs, Connected, fast-acting gummies and RSO gummies​
Doorbuster In store ONLY Select $25 8ths​
2/26
$20 minis ALL. WEEKEND. LONG!​
2/26
1g TruClear
1 for $35 or 2 for $60
1g TruPODs
1 for $50 or 2 for $90
.5g TruPODs
1 for $25
1g Vape
1 for $40 or 2 for $70
.5g Vapes
1 for $20​
2/26
Excludes CDT, Co2lors and Cultivar.​
VidaCann​
50% Off Select Vapes
+ B3G3 Sativa RSO
Select Vapes (Orange Coast, Champagne Breakfast, Grape TR3, Miami Splice 1:1, Bubble Bath, Mac1). PLUS - Indica Tablets are back in-stock.​
2/26

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 02/27 (List 1):

Sales for Monday, 02/27/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off. Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off.​
Some sales that are no longer available still listed - I captured just the sales available​
Curaleaf​
2/27
Excludes T3 flower​
2/28
Fluent​
$17 Gels plus $25 Black .5g Vapes and 50% off all products​
2/27
60% off deal still displayed and in email but only the 50% sale showing at my location​
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
40% Off MPX™ Live Rosin Jars and Live Rosin Cartridges​
2/28

DOORBUSTERS ARE HERE!
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Lemon Freeze Pop 8ths
BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Papaya Backcross 8ths​
2/27
Excludes Littles​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
20% off storewide, 40% off edibles and 1 gram single pre-rolls​
2/27
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
50% Off Storewide: Save on your favorites including Lost & Kynd Flower, Cartridges, Syringes, All-In-One Disposable Vapes, RSO, Concentrates, Edibles, & Tinctures! Plus get $10 Kynd Tangarang whole flower all day!​
2/27
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Stix, Smalls, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
Up to 70% off clearance items​
2/28
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
WINTER SPRINGS GRAND OPENING: Promotion valid March 3 - 5 at Winter Springs only, while strains and supplies last.​
Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0. $8 eighth is valid on Friday, March 3rd only. Limit one per patient, minimum $50 purchase required, excludes Verano Reserve and Tyson 2.0.​
20% off everything, 25% off $100, 30% off $200+​
2/28
Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0.​

His_Highness

Sales for Monday 02/27 (List 2):

Sales for Monday, 02/27/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Up to 50% OFF &Shine, Doctor Solomons and 40% OFF select RYTHM. PLUS a BOGO on Dogwalkers select products.2/28
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
One Plant 8ths 1 for $28, 2 for $53, 4 for $99. $47 Cresco 1g Live Resin Concentrates, $63 One Plant 1g Live Rosin Concentrates. Cresco LLR .5 g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. $20 - $25 Select One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Select Supply 7g shake and smalls savings $25.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Float Vape Carts

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Vape Pens

Float Kief

Soft Wax

Heights chocolate

PLUS

$21 Florida Dep Flower​
2/28
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
30% off select Flower, 25% off Gummies & more
Stock up on the green and take advantage of 30% off select Flower, 1 for $20 or 2 for $30 minis, and 25% off Gummies.​
2/28
Excludes fast acting gummies and so gummies​
Strike Gold with these Oil Savings
$25 .5g non-CDT Vapes

$30 non-CDT TruPODs

$35 1g non-CDT TruClear

$40 non-CDT Vapes

$50 non-CDT TruPODs

$65 CDT TruPODs​
2/28
$50 - $25 promotions exclude CDT. Colors and Cultivar​
It’s minis mania again! $20 for one or save more with 2 for $30.

Blue Spring Cookies | Indica | THC 27.39%
Top Terpenes: Pinene, Caryophyllene,Limonene

Additional strains include:
Cake Face | Indica | THC 17.99% - 24/01%

The Cough | Hybrid | THC 17.62-19.93%

Shishka-blues | Indica | THC 20.01%

Member Berry | Hybrid | THC 17.26%

Creamsickler | Sativa | THC 17.81-18.59%​
2/27
VidaCann​
BOGO Select Distillate Syringes
+ B3G3 Hybrid RSO
PLUS - Horchata Flower Jar Launch​
2/27

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

FYI.....I stopped highlighting interesting sales in red because:
- It was taking too long to complete the sales list since I'd have to sort each location's offerings by "Low to High Price" to find them and in certain cases I'd have to sort by each product type ("Flower") as well.
- Some dispensaries have updated their web sites so that each location's web page inventory is specific to that location. For example: Looking at LHS for my closest/favorite location shows "not available" for a sale priced specific 8th AND another LHS location not only displays plenty of them but has some other interesting product not even mentioned at my location.

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that ... if you like a dispensary's listed sale but find none available online at your go-to location, you might be able to find what your looking for online at another location associated with the same dispensary.

Happy Hunting

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 02/28 (List 1):

Sales for Tuesday, 02/28/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off. Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off.​
Some sales that are no longer available still listed - I captured just the sales available​
Curaleaf​
Buy 1 Get 1 Free ALL PRODUCTS​
2/28
Excludes T3 flower​
2/28
Fluent​
$17 Gels plus $25 Black Line .5g Vapes, $20 .5g Mood Carts and 60% off products​
3/2
60% off deal still displayed and in email but only the 50% sale showing at my location​
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
FAREWELL FEBRUARY: $20 SELECT FLOWER 8THS
$25 GROWHEALTHY FLOWER 8THS
$20 0.5G DISTILLATE SYRINGES
$20 GROWHEALTHY CARTRIDGES​
3/1
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
30% off storewide, buy 4 1-gram bubble hash for $140​
2/28
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
50% Off Storewide: Save on your favorites including Lost & Kynd Flower, Cartridges, Syringes, All-In-One Disposable Vapes, RSO, Concentrates, Edibles, & Tinctures! Plus get $10 Temptation F2 Whole flower, $10 Kynd Tangarang whole flower all day!​
2/28
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Stix, Smalls, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
Up to 70% off clearance items​
2/28
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
WINTER SPRINGS GRAND OPENING: Promotion valid March 3 - 5 at Winter Springs only, while strains and supplies last.​
Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0. $8 eighth is valid on Friday, March 3rd only. Limit one per patient, minimum $50 purchase required, excludes Verano Reserve and Tyson 2.0.​
20% off everything, 25% off $100, 30% off $200+​
2/28
Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0.​

His_Highness

Sales for Tuesday 02/28 (List 2):

Sales for Tuesday, 02/28/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
Up to 50% OFF &Shine, Doctor Solomons and 40% OFF select RYTHM. PLUS a BOGO on Dogwalkers select products.2/28
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Sunnyside​
One Plant 8ths 1 for $28, 2 for $53, 4 for $99. $47 Cresco 1g Live Resin Concentrates, $63 One Plant 1g Live Rosin Concentrates. Cresco LLR .5 g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. $20 - $25 Select One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60. Select Supply 7g shake and smalls.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Select Float Vape Carts

‍Excludes Live Rosin Vape Carts, Float PAX® Era™ Pods, and all other vape products.

Vape Pens

Float Kief

Soft Wax

Heights chocolate

PLUS

$21 Florida Dep Flower​
2/28
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
30% off select Flower, 25% off Gummies & more
Stock up on the green and take advantage of 30% off select Flower, 1 for $20 or 2 for $30 minis, and 25% off Gummies.​
2/28
Excludes fast acting gummies and so gummies​
Strike Gold with these Oil Savings
$25 .5g non-CDT Vapes

$30 non-CDT TruPODs

$35 1g non-CDT TruClear

$40 non-CDT Vapes

$50 non-CDT TruPODs

$65 CDT TruPODs​
2/28
$50 - $25 promotions exclude CDT. Colors and Cultivar​
VidaCann​
BOGO ALL Vapes And Topical Creams
+ Fresh Flower Restock
Fresh Flower Restock - Alaska Flower Restock 18.6%, Breath Mintz 23%, Champagne Breakfast 22%​
2/28

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 03/01 (List 1):

Sales for Wednesday, 03/01/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Curaleaf​
50% off - no exclusions​
3/2
Fluent​
$17 Gels plus $25 Black Line .5g Vapes, $20 .5g Mood Carts and 60% off products on-line only.​
3/1
Free Boveda Pack with Every Whole Flower Purchase​
Grow Healthy​
NEW EVERYDAY LOW PRICES!

Not impressed​
40% OFF DISTILLATE!
$24 GrowHealthy Cartridges
$24 GrowHealthy 0.5g Syringes
$21 Frūtful™ Cartridges
$21 Frūtful™ Syringes​
3/2
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
20% off storewide with stackable member discounts, not stackable with loyalty points!​
3/1
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
50% Off Storewide: Save on your favorites including Lost & Kynd Flower, Cartridges, Syringes, All-In-One Disposable Vapes, RSO, Concentrates, Edibles, & Tinctures!​
3/1
$10 Temptation F2 Whole Flower​
3/1
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
$15 off MUV 8ths​
3/2

His_Highness

Sales for Wednesday 03/01 (List 2):

Sales for Wednesday, 03/01/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$35/$30/$20 - Select Premium Flower!
$27 - Top Flower!
$15 - Special Flower!
40% Off - &Shine Vapes!

30% Off - Rythm Vape/Terp Sap | &Shine Trim/Kief | Dogwalkers Pre-Rolls | Dr. Solomon's Topicals + Tinctures!.

Select Apparel/Gear - 70% Off!
3/6
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Decoys 10 Pack Gummies - Mix and Match any 3 10-pack of gummies $54. 1g Pre-rolls mix and Match 6 $45​
Sunnyside​
One Plant 8ths 1 for $28, 2 for $53, 4 for $99. $47 Cresco 1g Live Resin Concentrates, $63 One Plant 1g Live Rosin Concentrates. Cresco LLR .5 g carts 1 for $45, 3 for $120. $20 - $25 Select One Plant 8ths. Sunnyside Chews and Mints 2 for $45, 3 for $65, 4 for $80. Mix and Match whole flower pre-rolls 5 for $60. Select Supply 7g shake and smalls.​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products!
Float Full Spectrum Vapes
Vape Pens
All Rosin
THCA Powder
Live Bubble Hash
Soft Wax
Float Kief
Heights Chocolate

75% off
Select Vape Pens
Select PAX® Era™ Pods
60% off
Select Float Vapes
PLUS
$21 Florida Dep Flower​
3/2
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Save 30% on select 3.5g Flower, $15 Chocolate Bars, and $35 select Sunshine Cannabis Vapes. Don't miss 2 for $70 on all $43 to $53 strains.

30% off select 3.5g Flower: Orange Bomb and Panhandle Purps

2 for $70: 3.5g Flower ($43 - $53 strains)

$15 Chocolate Bars:Sweet Talk & Bhang

$35 select Sunshine Cannabis Vapes:Afghan Moon, Sunshine Haze, and Sunshine Kush​
3/1
Fly High with these Oil Deals
$20 .5g non-CDT Vapes

$25 .5g non-CDT TruPODs

$30 1g non-CDT TruClear

$35 1g non- CDT Vapes

$45 1g non-CDT TruPODs​
3/2
Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar.​
28g of Relief for $75
Hawaiian King Cherry Punch x Member Berry | Hybrid | 15.68% THC

Riddler Miracle Glue x Super Lemon Haze x Triple Crown Diesel x Mental Break | Hybrid | 16.37% THC​
Experience Solventless technology with Blue River
$65 Live Rosin

$50 Live Rosin Sauce Cart

$60 Live THCa

$40 CBN Capsules | 5:1 CBN:THC

$30 Pomegranate Gummies | 5:1 THC:CBN​
VidaCann​
BOGO Select Flower Jars, Pre-Rolls And ALL VidaCann Tinctures
+ Alaska Topical Cream Restock!​
3/1

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 03/02 (List 1):

Sales for Thursday, 03/02/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Mix and Match Pre-rolls Buy 1 Get 1 - 50% off. Buy any 8th - get a Gary Payton, Blanco or medellin pre-roll for $5. Buy a Cart or 2g cured Rosin - get a dip device or battery for 50% off. Gary Payton or Medellin pre-rolls - $3 with any purchase. Mix and Match select pre-rolls buy 2 get 2 free. Mix and Match Collins Ave 8th Smediums & LC x JFG 8th - Buy 2 Get 1 for $10​
Curaleaf​
50% off - no exclusions​
3/2
Fluent​
$17 Gels plus $25 Black Line .5g Vapes, $20 .5g Mood Carts and 60% off select products (on-line only?). $45 All 1 Gram Carts.​
3/2
Free Boveda Pack with Every Whole Flower Purchase. Discount does not apply to Origins TK Select whole flower strains​
Grow Healthy​
MIX-AND-MATCH
4 FOR $84
Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, Cartridges, Syringes, Kief, & Tinctures.​
3/2
Include Flower Eighths, Littles™ Eighths, GrowHealthy Cartridges, Frūtful Cartridges, Syringes, Kief, and Tinctures. Excluded items included Last Resort™ Pre-Ground Flower, Half-Ounce Littles™ Eighths, MPX™ Live Rosin Cartridges, MPX™ Live Rosin Jars, RSO, and topicals.​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
40% off all concentrates and edibles
Select strains of 3.5g flower for $20
Select strains of 7 gram minis are $25
1g single pre-rolls are $6
Vapes are $35
Ground is $45​
3/2
Excludes accessories​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
50% Off Oils + 40% Off Flower
50% Off All Cartridges, Syringes, All-in-One Vapes, RSO, Tinctures, Concentrates, and Edibles
40% Lost, Kynd, and Walking Stix​
3/5
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
WINTER SPRINGS GRAND OPENING: Promotion valid March 3 - 5 at Winter Springs only, while strains and supplies last. Free Swag Bag for first 100 patients and $8 8ths. 30% off everything, 35% off $150, 40% off $200+​
Limit of 1 free Dart Battery Per Patient. MÜV has the right to modify or cancel offer without notice. Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0. $8 eighth is valid on Friday, March 3 only. Limit one per patient, minimum $50 purchase required, excludes Verano Reserve and Tyson 2.0.​
$15 off MUV 8ths​
3/2

His_Highness

Sales for Thursday 03/02 (List 2):

Sales for Thursday, 03/02/2023 - LIST 2
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Rise​
$35/$30/$20 - Select Premium Flower!
$27 - Top Flower!
$15 - Special Flower!
40% Off - &Shine Vapes!

30% Off - Rythm Vape/Terp Sap | &Shine Trim/Kief | Dogwalkers Pre-Rolls | Dr. Solomon's Topicals + Tinctures!.

Select Apparel/Gear - 70% Off!
3/6
12/31
Sunburn - (was Medmen)​
Mix and Match 2 select 8ths for $30. Live Rosin Decoys get 2 10-count for $60. Mix and Match any 3 1g vapes for $75. Mix and Match 5 premium 1g pre-rolls for $60.​
Sunnyside​
Surterra​
50% off Select Products! Exp. 3/2.
Float Full Spectrum Vapes
Vape Pens
All Rosin
THCA Powder
Live Bubble Hash
Soft Wax
Float Kief
Heights Chocolate

75% off Exp. 3/5
Select Vape Pens
Select PAX® Era™ Pods
60% off Exp. 3/31
Select Float Vapes
PLUS
$21 Florida Dep Flower​
Excludes Float Pax Era pods and all other vape products​
Senior Saturdays

Double Loyalty Saturdays

The Flowery​
T3 Live Rosin 1g $50​
Trulieve​
Save 30% on select 3.5g Flower, $15 Chocolate Bars, and $35 select Sunshine Cannabis Vapes. Don't miss 2 for $70 on all $43 to $53 strains.

30% off select 3.5g Flower: Blue Sunshine | Hybrid , Rebel Sour 2.0 | Sativa Dominant-Hybrid

2 for $70: 3.5g Flower ($43 - $53 strains)

$15 Chocolate Bars:Sweet Talk & Bhang

$35 select Sunshine Cannabis Vapes:Afghan Moon, Sunshine Haze, and Sunshine Kush​
3/2
Fly High with these Oil Deals
$20 .5g non-CDT Vapes

$25 .5g non-CDT TruPODs

$30 1g non-CDT TruClear

$35 1g non- CDT Vapes

$45 1g non-CDT TruPODs​
3/2
Excludes CDT, Colors and Cultivar.​
VidaCann​
40% Off Tikun Olam
And Stanley Brothers Products​
3/2

· Place and view orders
· Manage Reward Points
New 2023 Flower Pricing:
$40 Tikun/Stanley Flower
$40 T1 VidaCann Flower
$30 T2 VidaCann Flower​

His_Highness

Sales for Friday 03/03 (List 1):

Sales for Friday, 03/03/2023 - LIST 1
SaleExpiration
Misc Info​
Cookies​
Spend $100 - Get LC x JFG 3.5g for $20. Gary Payton or Medellin pre-rolls - $3 with any purchase. Mix and Match select pre-rolls buy 2 get 2 free. Mix and Match Collins Ave 8th Smediums & LC x JFG 8th - Buy 2 Get 1 for $10.​
Curaleaf​
50% OFF All Vape Carts & Concentrates
40% OFF All Products (Excluding Tier 3 Whole Flower) Buy 2 Get 1 Free T3 Jars.
Spend $150, get 50% off your total purchase! (Does not stack on other discounts)​
50% OFF Vapes & Concentrates: Offer Valid 03/03-03/06.

40% OFF Other Products: Offer Valid 03/03-03/06. Excludes Tier 3 Whole Flower.

B2G1 Free T3 WF: Offer Valid 03/03-03/06. Permitted to mix and match strains.

Spend to get: Offer Valid 03/03 only. Shopping cart total before discounts must reach $150 or more, in order for 50% off discount to be applied to entire purchase.​
Fluent​
2 for $40 .5g Mood Carts, $25 all .5g blend carts, Up to 60% off shop online and save.​
3/6
Grow Healthy​
Lemon Rosemary Balm 1:1 for $15. $25 Growhealthy 8ths.​
3/6
$25 Flower Eighths, excluding Littles™ and Last Resort™, is valid from 9:00 am EST on 03/03/2023 – 8:30 am EST on 03/06/2023​
Fresh Picks - 50% off​
HT​
Morning Steep 8ths $20, Select 3.5gs of flower ranging from $22-$28, Select 7g minis $25 and $30,$7 single 1g pre-rolls, 40% off concentrates and edibles, and 30% off vape carts and 5pk pre-rolls.​
FIFTH VISIT DISCOUNT
Liberty​
50% Off Oils + 40% Off Flower
50% Off All Cartridges, Syringes, All-in-One Vapes, RSO, Tinctures, Concentrates, and Edibles
40% Lost, Kynd, and Walking Stix​
3/5
Promotion excludes Later Days, Haze Diamonds & Sauce, Trailstix, Apparel, Accessories and Devices.​
Later Days 8ths $20​
MUV​
WINTER SPRINGS GRAND OPENING: Promotion valid March 3 - 5 at Winter Springs only, while strains and supplies last. Free Swag Bag for first 100 patients and $8 8ths. 30% off everything, 35% off $150, 40% off $200+​
Limit of 1 free Dart Battery Per Patient. MÜV has the right to modify or cancel offer without notice. Excludes Puffco products and Tyson 2.0. $8 eighth is valid on Friday, March 3 only. Limit one per patient, minimum $50 purchase required, excludes Verano Reserve and Tyson 2.0.​
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off extracts, flower, vapes.​
3/5

Top Bottom