For anyone interested in medical cannabis reviews in Florida!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Looks like Curaleaf has a decent strain out there with about 2.7% terps spread over 3 terpenes; Pinene, Myrcene, and Ocimene.
On paper it seems like this could be fun.

I'm guessing I'm going to see it and feel "meh" about it though.

We'll see in about 20 minutes :D
Hopefully I'm eating my words!

Edit:
Not too shabby!
It's difficult to describe the smell but is definitely familiar.

The aura is a relatively classic spicy smell, but a deep inhale brings in something a bit more unique. It's almost like a spicy metallic? It requires a real slow inhale to really pick up on it. Maybe that is the smell that is supposed to lean into "minty"? Bit of Basil?

That's gotta be the Ocimene coming through. An article describes the terpene's "complexity" as "sweet, fruity, and citrusy flavour in combination with strong earthy, woody, and herbal"
I'm getting herbal and woody.

Man I wish I had the word for it.

Reminds me of the early Florida dispensary weed we used to get, but not horrible and more refined and smelling as it should. Classic Curaleaf but up a level.

Don't you love me describing something vague with something vague using even vaguer wording. Really helps to paint a clear picture.

Chris Redd Movie GIF by NETFLIX

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Not too shabby!
It's difficult to describe the smell but is definitely familiar.
I'm pretty certain the smell is the same smell from HTCannabis's (now HOP) strain Prophet. It's a bright sour, that's the best way I can think to put it.
Can't believe I was able to recall that.

Overall, while I'm impressed for Curaleaf standards, it's definitely not putting up a fight compared to the recent Sunburn pickups I've had in terms of flavor.
You can get some resin thickness coming through the vapor on the first pull, but it's not mouth coating like those recent spicy sunburn ones were. The flavor is there but not pronounced. After a hit it mostly dies off.

It's not cooking too quickly though and is vaping decently well.

So I'll confirm again that while it's not the best, it is "not too shabby".

AJS

Calm Consistency
Super Boof

Got some fresh press I’ll update on later too
The flower is fantastic. Great smell, great looks, great flavor and vapes very well.
Flavor is similar to that Loma from RiSE, a bit of that orange cream soda smell.

The fresh press rosin is like a 5/10 on smell/flavor. Being fresh press, it's more of a shatter.
The smell is weak and is just standard oil smell and flavor barely comes through.

I'll let it warm up a bit see if anything changes.

Honestly, it was the last of anything that was on sale. She was very excited about the other strains she had, but none were discounted.
They are on sale today unfortunately, looks like I missed out this time.

Hard going from the Sunburn Rosin I have now to this ...

Disappointed Will Ferrell GIF by PeacockTV

AJS

Calm Consistency
I got BLUE CHEESE from Sanctuary a couple of weeks ago and it's 💥🔥🔥
Nice we don't have many people visiting Sanctuary 'round here so we don't get much feedback on em.
I see em on both ends of the spectrum on other forums.

Blue cheese sounds lovely!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Well shit, GrowHealthy coming in with some beautiful buds of Super Boof
Pulled up the COA from their portal, and this is only 1.4% terps.
Makes me wonder how the other dispensaries are testing terps... as this is some of the best under 2% flower I've had.

Some of the prettiest buds I've seen in FL

AJS

Calm Consistency
As yall know I have no self control.
Still have some mtn trop Badder left from sunburn, some Strawpaya fresh press from GH, and that lovely Super Boof from GH.

But that's not enough to stop me :science:

Sunburn had a new strain drop of Lucky Charms.
I was hoping it would be one of their interesting sweeter smells, but it's on the gassy/pungent side, but still smells very good. Little bit of musk in there.

Interesting look with bright green buds.

They also had some "jam" for sale. Sunburn offers Rosin Badder (standard), Rosin Jam (soupy), Rosin Fresh Press (shattery), and Piatella (baddery) but only comes in 2gs.

I asked the main difference between their jam and their badder, and they mentioned the Jam was more terpene heavy (woohoo!)
The numbers confirmed it, the smell reinforces it, and the look is quite terpy.
The strain is Soap, which has been around Sunburn for a while but never gave it a try.

Check em out:

Edit: you can see strain similarities between Lucky Charms, and their grape cream cake here:
Clear color differences, but there's something in the nug structure that reminds me of the GCC.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
420 haul today and happy late 420...first time going to Fluent. The price of their Sugar was $22/g at over 80% THC, got 8, also went to Ayr and picked 4 (2 Wax, 2 badder) at $20/g, and finally to TL to get ICNDY Flower at 27% THC for 4 at $15 an eighth.

ICNDY with and without flash

One of the Fluent Sugars

AJS

Calm Consistency
They also had some "jam" for sale.
Not a fan of this stuff, strain Soap.

Burny taste, having trouble getting good flavor. Can manage to pull a resinous hit, but with pretty much no visible vapor. As soon as temp gets high enough to actually get vapor, the flavor falls off.

Hot starts are doing better than cold with this strain, but a huge miss compared to the Mtn trop, where reheat after reheat it still tastes good.

Oh well, on to the next once this is done.

Top Bottom