Focus V Aeris

smith.street.band

Since the battery is the primary weakness of this device I have turned off the useless but fancy colored lights. Anyone thinks this will save me any noticable battery life?

smith.street.band,

maremaresing

I left a comment on that video.

That kid is a complete tool.

I don't have any of these type of devices and a huge dab would probably murder me, so therefore am less experienced than that guy. But, aren't you supposed to keep the aeris perpendicular to gravity for it to work best? All the devices with atomizers like this are designed for the cup to stay straight up, probably for the cup to get the maximum surface area covered.

This guy holds it straight out from his face, causing the stuff to pool at the edges. It just seems like he didn't read the manual at all or consider how the device should be used before barging in and using it differently than every other device like it that he owns.

He lost me when he kept screaming about the app that didn't work. As a programmer and stuff I know what happened and like it happened okay. :/

Madtater

A positive review to counter the above posted negative review:

What’s really funny?

Goblin (negative review) and yola (positive review) are good friends.

Most reviews i have seen have been positive with some negative points….there is no perfect device. But goblin’s review sounded like he had puffco’s dick in his mouth while doing it. He is a HUGE puffco fanboi.

I like some of puffco’s stuff, but that doesnt mean i can’t like other stuff as well.

Madtater,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

biohacker

What’s really funny?

Goblin (negative review) and yola (positive review) are good friends.

What's so funny about that? They're both fucking tools, and shills. Add Erick Kahn in the mix to complete the shillfluencer trifecta. Goblin just said fuck it and took a different angle to attract attention, and look just how easy it was.

"Are you kidding me? Are you serious? Ohh Ohhhh... NO WAY!? ARE YOU ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Wooohaaa. ***Proceeds to cough a lung up after several anemic wispy ghey rips*** BRRRRROOOOOO....This juuust cchaanged it all...." :rofl::rofl::rofl: His shilling for the Carta 2 was just as nauseating.

A positive review to counter the above posted negative review:

It was actually the other way around, Goblin created the video to mock Dope as Yoda lol.

My homie Kyle Wym on FB who made my Puffco Joystick airflow inserts also makes them for the Aeris. Could customize the size of it too!

Last edited:
biohacker,

Andjoe

What's so funny about that? They're both fucking tools, and shills. Add Erick Kahn in the mix to complete the shillfluencer trifecta. Goblin just said fuck it and took a different angle to attract attention, and look just how easy it was.

"Are you kidding me? Are you serious? Ohh Ohhhh... NO WAY!? ARE YOU ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Wooohaaa. ***Proceeds to cough a lung up after several anemic wispy ghey rips*** BRRRRROOOOOO....This juuust cchaanged it all...." :rofl::rofl::rofl: His shilling for the Carta 2 was just as nauseating.

It was actually the other way around, Goblin created the video to mock Dope as Yoda lol.

My homie Kyle Wym on FB who made my Puffco Joystick airflow inserts also makes them for the Aeris. Could customize the size of it too!

You could call it being a shill, but I also think YouTube (and the rest of the Internet) responses go way up if you act in these huge exclamatory ways. Subtlety is best left for forums like these.

biohacker

You could call it being a shill, but I also think YouTube (and the rest of the Internet) responses go way up if you act in these huge exclamatory ways. Subtlety is best left for forums like these.

It must if you look at how many subs these morons have lol.

biohacker,

Andjoe

It must if you look at how many subs these morons have lol.
I am curious how much money these guys are actually making from this? I think part of it is acting like you are super successful even when most Youtubers aren’t. They can’t monetize their YouTube channels and can only make money from Twitch. They do get sent tons of free products.

Andjoe,

biohacker

I am curious how much money these guys are actually making from this? I think part of it is acting like you are super successful even when most Youtubers aren’t. They can’t monetize their YouTube channels and can only make money from Twitch. They do get sent tons of free products.

You'd be surprised, I know one channel that talked about income and after reaching 1 million subs, with some side passive streams (books, courses, clothing) was over 6 figures. That was just a couple of short uploads a week.

They even make money off of said "free products"...i've already seen several Solo 3's for sale before release lol.

biohacker,

florduh

Unless they play their cards extremely poorly, people with multiple million subscriber/follower social media accounts are making more than most surgeons. Even without Google AdSense payouts.

florduh,

Andjoe

Yep…certainly is.

Normally i would not first thing in the morning, but i had a deep tissue massage bout an hour after i vaped that. Helps loosen up a bit. I didn’t wanna be all hyped up.
Nice. You must be floating on a cloud right now.

Andjoe,

Madtater

Nice. You must be floating on a cloud right now.
Quite the opposite actually.

Soreness is starting to set in. Sitting on the heating pad right now.

Bout to be some Sherb Cake LR in the Aeris soon though.

Then i will be floating 😬

Madtater,

Madtater

So.

I am about to do what they say should never be done……fix something that isn’t broken.

Just ordered this to try out.

And another mouthpiece from focus v so i have a back-up when i fuck it up.

Lead time is 2 weeks. Will report back here when i test it out.

florduh

So.

I am about to do what they say should never be done……fix something that isn’t broken.

Just ordered this to try out.

And another mouthpiece from focus v so i have a back-up when i fuck it up.

Lead time is 2 weeks. Will report back here when i test it out.

Do you know if that replaces the stock cooling unit, or is the glass tip just extend the mouthpiece?

I've seen glass stems that are meant to spin a pearl, but you have to take out the cooling unit.

VaporScript

The Artemis - a water attachment for the Aeris!

There are several more photos and function videos here:

It appears the artist has a huge backlog...not sure if he is taking any new orders. I have contacted him to confirm order status but have yet to get a response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom