Fluxer Heaters, induction heaters for Dynavap

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Funny how such a little thing is so hard for some of us. I was locked on that red when I saw a red Flux Deluxe over a year ago. Very happy to have Goldie as well. These are vivid colors.

Texus

Had originally wanted something more along the lines of gunmetal, but that was sold out by the time I saw the store was live (much sooner than I expected, sorry for whining about that earlier) so I got the gold. Not a color I genrally consider, but dang does the gold you chose look nice. Ended up quite psyched about that choice that I honestly might not have considered otherwise.

Congrats on getting this exciting product out the door. Clearly a labor of love, and oh my how exciting all the features are!

Slickwilly

I would have pegged that Neon DV Green as a popular color.

Okay, I officially have no class

Glad I was able to grab a slime green with CAS, the gold was going to be my next choice. They were the last 2 color choices left, seems I don't have any class as well. :lol:

Its going to join my 15mm all green machine Flix and good old SN#2 16mm Flux Deluxe in black to complete my Flux family. Well or until you and @mr_cfromcali have another brain child together :brow:

Thank you both for all you do :cheers:

NexVision

What a tremendous response! Thank you, all! :rockon:

It has been a long day at the keyboard. I am going to join my family for dinner, but I'll be back later and will follow up with any questions or concerns then.

Cheers,
:leaf:
Ya know im getting very worried here I ordered a hour and a half ago and do not have shipping info yet. Whats the deal? :D

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Darn, I got home too late...Flights are all sold out. Relist next week you say? How's your stock of Flix? I need one of those, too.

Moses Baca,
Reactions: sag

vapormachina

It was a wild ride it seems @Moses Baca - sorry you missed this drop.

of course it was a wild ride. I was ready, went on black color when 2 in stock, go to checkout and crash!. Ok no problem, ran to my second option, the red one; I will be faster, tried the fast checkout with paypal and bang, crash! I dont know if my internet conexion was slow or I was very asleep but I've never seen anything like it before, this was like buy the tickets for the comic on:lol::lol:

Meditation

I cant believe I got exactly what I wanted! Dark green! Cap as switch! Will match its bigger, older brother!
Nice one that’s exactly what I was hoping for unfortunately I fell asleep about half hour before they went on sale, woke up about 2hours later and they were all gone! Congratulations to everyone that got one. Hopefully I can grab one when they are restocked.

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Yesterday was an interesting day that's for sure. I spent all day looking at every new post on this thread, waiting for the Flite to drop, got way too medicated in the process. I finally got my hands on a red Flite with the cap as switch, but I was so high that I wasn't sure I bought the right thing and I almost fucked up the credit card info, fun times. But in the end I got it!

Big thank you to @mr_cfromcali for all the hard work you did yesterday, making sure everybody understood what your new device was all about. You have an amazing customer service, before and after purchase! I should also thank @TommyDee for all the info about the device and IH technology in general, because of you guys I almost understand how the whole process works... almost is the key word here. :hmm::huh:

The only thing missing now is a Flux Deluxe and I can't wait to see what new innovation @mr_cfromcali will bring to the table next!

Top Bottom