FlowerMate UNO

poopusher

Sorry, what is a "beaker"?
Do you have also a swift pro? If so, can you make a comparison with it?
Waiting for new opinions...Thanks! :tup:
A beaker style glass water pipe. Aka a classic bong
I have not had flowermate’s convection vapes but I have had the mini 5.0s and the 5.0s. both have lasted years of use. The only downside is I have to wait till the product and accessories are released in the US market for the Uno.

Further notes:

-Lipo battery is same size as an 18650 but has a bit more juice than most of my 18650s.
-Water adapter is nice but does tend to fall off when it’s tight in the glass joint.
-Mouthpiece and vapor are never hot
-Initial factory smells/flavors absent after 2-3 burn offs
-still enjoying this vape a lot :2c:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
sorry, can you find everywhere that battery or should you order them only from flowermate?

TiSteamo,

naddude

I cannot find a spare battery. I will be contacting flowermate today though.

naddude New Member
New

Hi: I am seriously thinking of ordering one. What's your experience been like? Is it similar to a Tera? Can you use small amounts of herb for microdsing or is it a full bowl ripper? Thanks!

naddude,

Pablopicasso

I have one uno from namaste.
I never tried the Terra but for what I can see the Terra produce vapor a little faster.
The uno performance it more than okay but flavor fade fast ..... You can fell isn't the most premium vape but I dose the job amazingly

Pablopicasso,

poopusher

So I’m back with an addition to the uno experience. Mine is still kicking hard and I have a new accessory for it that imo made the vape complete. It is a glass hookah stem that is around 3.2” long. I got it custom made by a glass blower on eBay. I use it as an at home vape exclusively because of the large vape and now all glass mouthpiece, but the extra airflow it provides makes the induction way more effective. Have tried the same mouthpiece with the Tera and I think the flowermate uno has the edge in lungbusting hits. Plus I can run the bowl at least 2-3 times before it’s spent so it is very conservative. Don’t water bong this vape or use the plastic mouthpiece, buy one that gives you more draw. Nectar collector stems would work as well.
The only con I have with the uno still is battery availability out here in the states but my battery is still going thankfully.

Top Bottom