Flower willow thc compared to very high cartridge thc

Mookie0608

Hey guys I have a question about the thc content in cartridges. I been waiting for ever to get my hands on one and just received email last night we now have them just 3 strains though but they are all 70% thc. Is thc measured differently in them compared to flower or is it just because it’s extracted the thc content is much higher? As well does that mean it’s more potent then the flower I’m used too? Seeing that number and comparing it to the flower fork of that strain in the cartridge the numbers are a big gap 20% compared to 70.

The best lesson I have learned from weed is it may make you uncomfortable get you jittery or anxious but it will not hurt or kill you, and if you just let it do it’s thing without fighting it or wishing u never vaped that much all the above melts away.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: steama

Mookie0608

Yeah really. But as far as potency goes would that maybe very strong compared to what I’m used to? If I’m used to about 17% and the cartridges are 70% could the highs be over whelming?

Mookie0608,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It's the same THC that was in the flower to begin with, the number is just increasing because as more plant material is refined out, the THC percentage by weight goes up.

I find one gram of oil equals about 5-6 grams of flower. You just take smaller doses to reach the desired effect. The pen makes it really easy to get small doses if you desire.

Heres my take on the matter: if I put 0.1gm of 17% bud in a vaporizer and take five or six 10-second draws I usually get to my happy spot. If I use a concentrate cart that is 70+% and take two or three 4-second draws I get to the same place. In both cases I think I'm getting about a 5-7mg dose of THC. Your experience may vary.

Mookie0608

Make sense. You know it’s still funny though how I’m finding like the other night took a 6 second draw mild high but that’s all I was going for. About 2 hours later 4 second draw but I sucked it in and did a long deep inhale got blasted for 3 hours

Mookie0608,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah really. But as far as potency goes would that maybe very strong compared to what I’m used to? If I’m used to about 17% and the cartridges are 70% could the highs be over whelming?

Also, you may want to find out what the other 30% consists of in those cartridges. A lot of companies will use a concentrate oil, but then cut it down with PG (Propylene Glycol) in order to make it more fluid so it can be used in a cartridge. The jury is still out on how healthy it is for us to vape PG even though it is commonly used in food preparations.

More and more companies are offering pure distillate concentrates that may be around 85% with 10-15% being natural terpenes to add flavor back to the concentrate. I much rather use carts that don't use PG.

BabyFacedFinster,

Mookie0608

Not sure what the last 25-28% is. 70% thc and 4-7% terpenens is what’s listed in the email

Mookie0608,
Top Bottom