Flower drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

little maggie

I'd like to try them but can't figure out where to buy them. Most of the places mentioned are no longer around or don't sell the drops anymore.

little maggie,

killick

But I like it!
I've been making them. 5 or 6 drops vg to 1 drop of Lorann Candy flavor extract. It's more fun if you infuse your vg with herb first... ;)

little maggie

I found some on ebay for not much money. RBT has a video on using flower drops and it's interested me since I saw it. He might have been planning to sell them before things went amiss.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Yeah, i was intrigued by the same video from RBT and asked if i could order some with my Millana, but he was not selling them and told me they were made by Vaporgeekz. Max VG is what he was using.

I ended up getting some from a local ecigg shop. Strawberry flavoured Max VG.

Works ok using with herbs, but really really good when you put a couple of drops on the cotton previously used as a filter and then vape that....

Funnily enough i haven't used the VG in my Milaana yet....Have tried it in fw3, vapcap and vaponic so far (easily cleanable vapes in case the Max vg smell was hard to get rid off)

killick

But I like it!
No buildup in Milaana. A little in the glass, but a quick wipe with a paper towel takes it away.

killick,

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Do the flower drops change the odor of the exhaled vapor? I was thinking these might be good to use with a portable if they cover the smell.

Vapor_Eyes,

Tommy10

I've noticed VG gives a sweet sort of taste, but I'd say it over powers the bud a bit. Flavoured drops I don't know!

Tommy10,
Reactions: Vapenvy

little maggie

Just wondering- I saw some e-juice on the boundless site where you can choose the amount of nicotine. It looks like 0 is an option. Would that basically be the same as flower drops with vg, flavor and no nicotine? I'd feel more comfortable buying from a site I know that one on ebay.

little maggie,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Do the flower drops change the odor of the exhaled vapor? I was thinking these might be good to use with a portable if they cover the smell.

That was part of my reasoning in getting the flower drops. I noticed i get lots of strawberry flavour, as well as herb flavour, but i haven't had a chance to test out if it fully masks the smell of herbs (ie, get an independent observer to do the pepsi challenge )

Just wondering- I saw some e-juice on the boundless site where you can choose the amount of nicotine. It looks like 0 is an option. Would that basically be the same as flower drops with vg, flavor and no nicotine? I'd feel more comfortable buying from a site I know that one on ebay.

That should be the case, but i am no expert. just go for the 'max vg' type if they offer it if you just want flower drops woth flavour. I am using strawberry max vg with no nicotine.

It's not always VG though (vegetable glycerine). Often it is PG (propylene glycol) or a mix of both. They are slightly different and some prefer one over the other, while many are a mix of both. As noted above, RBT was using the max vg version (maximum vg and minimum or no pg)

Lots on the net about the differences. Here is one comparison from a quick google search. http://www.veppocig.com/pg-vs-vg-eliquid/

Cannot vouch for the accuracy of this site, just a random hit.

little maggie

Thanks for the info. I checked out vaporgeeks and they have options of mixed pg and vg or all one or the other. Not sure yet what I'm going to get. I will probably start with contacting Eric from boundless but the vaporgeeks site has a huge selection of flavors.

little maggie,
Reactions: Vapenvy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom