Flipbrick or 봉 석신

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
Ravaged by the curse of VAS, I am reasonably charmed by my Anvil, but can't help but be interested in flipbricks and their ilk.

Right now I am torn between the Flipbrick, and the 봉 석신 from O'Connell. I would love to hear from anybody with experience with these devices that might sway me towards one, the other, or maybe even something I am unaware of.

Regards,

Vehmic

Vehmic,

coolbreeze

Ravaged by the curse of VAS, I am reasonably charmed by my Anvil, but can't help but be interested in flipbricks and their ilk.

Right now I am torn between the Flipbrick, and the 봉 석신 from O'Connell. I would love to hear from anybody with experience with these devices that might sway me towards one, the other, or maybe even something I am unaware of.

Regards,

Vehmic
I have a Flip and a Noisy Cricket and Knotty Topper. Both the Flip and NC can be used natively with an appropriate stem; all three hit like a truck and are worth the price. I imagine the Bong Sook is similar. The Flip has the smallest bowl, the KT the largest. All three are super easy to use. One advantage of the Noisy Cricket is that it's the least-tall of all my bong vapes, as a result it's the easiest to use on small pieces that place them close to your face.

Other advantages of the OWW vapes are that they are lighter-weight, have larger bowls, have an unrestricted fat-pipe straight-through hit for super open cloud generation, where the flip is much more restricted (not necessarily a bad thing!), but also a cloud machine. You can't go wrong, but that is probably the salient choice: open v restricted; smaller bowl v larger; heavy and angled v straight thru and light weight. I love them both but I find the OWWs more generally useful; the Flip is no disappointment, though!

Edit: Gonna also recommend the Dreamwood DLX series, absolutely wonderful vapes as well and more like the OWWs: even lighter-weight with narrower bowls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom