FL Dept Health Public Mtg Feb 8???

MinnBobber

Hi,
I'm down here in Punta Gorda for a while and found out that FL Dept Health is holding mtgs for public input on their possible changes to your new MMJ law----none of the changes for the good of the patients, of course :(

FYI and if anyone plans on attending and goes thru Punta Gorda, let me know as we have one one car and I don't think wifey will want to give it up for the drive time + 2 hour mtg.
Carpool anyone???

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Maitri

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Medical marijuana advocates in Orlando call for special session to end legal uncertainty
Posted By Monivette Cordeiro on Thu, May 18, 2017 at 3:57 pm

• Photo by Monivette Cordeiro
Medical marijuana advocates and local lawmakers gathered in Orlando on Thursday to call for a special session in the Florida Legislature after leaders failed to create a framework for new cannabis laws.

State Rep. Carlos Guillermo Smith, D-Orlando, says Tallahassee politicians have thwarted the will of the 71 percent of voters who approved Amendment 2 last fall by refusing to implement it.

"They should be ashamed," he says. "While the out-of touch, old-fashioned, conservative majority in Tallahassee continues their hand-wringing over whether or not cannabis is actual medicine… qualified patients are dying Qualified patients are waiting."

Top Bottom