• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

First Vaporizor - Recommendation Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck234

I've been reading and looking at many sites trying to figure out which vaporizer fits my criteria or comes close. I've looked at PAX, Da Vinchi, FireFly, and others and am just more confused now.

Here is my criteria in order of priority:

1. Efficiency - I have to travel a long way for product and need to maximize what I have.

2. Reliability - I don't want to have to mess with it much. I don't mind cleaning it and maintenance, but I need it to work when I need it to work. (I'm sure this is a given)

3. Heat up time. I am looking for something that I don't have to wait long for it to heat up before being able to vape.

4. Learning Curve - Not sure if this is a real issue after I learn the best method of using it. But initially the Efficiency is a concern.

5. Portability

6. Cost - could do more but want to keep it around $300. If it is more, I would be ok if it is truly a great vaporizer.

Most of the time it is only me taking a hit or two.

chuck234,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
TL/DR (sorry, we get a lot of these) - welcome to the forum - there is a LOT of info to read.

I suggest you look at and start with the Airizer solo - I skipped over it because it isn't the sexiest vaporizer on the market for my first vape, and really regret that. But hot damn every other person has one in their toolbox of vapes!

Go read up on it! Most of the bugs have been worked out, it's a solid vape for both home use, and on the road!

(For what it's worth, you don't need to spend anything over $200 on a solid vaporizer. Especially for your first vape, don't spend $300!)

chuck234

The Arizer Solo is the first on I looked at and I liked it. The main question I had on it was one the heat up time. I also think it had a 12 minute timeout?

Last edited:
chuck234,

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
You can always go right to Arizer or check the Supporting Retailers forum, they have discounts for FC members . You can also find them on Ebay i bought mine from Myrubberneck and others here have used thegolfmeister . I had no problem registering my Solo with Arizer.

VaporsVaporizer,

chuck234

While I wait for my Solo, I've been reading up using it through a water device. I have a ROOR water pipe and am not sure what to get to connect the Solo to it. Any help would be appreciated.

chuck234,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom