First vaporizer for weed

Vking

I am going to smoke weed for the first time and I need an all around good Vaporizer. I am not a smoker and I am only interested in smoking the real thing without tobacco. I will later also try other things like hash so I want to invest in a good vaporizer for around $216/(I live in Europe so I am not sure what currency I should use) MAX.

I think a smaller portable one would be best for me. These "pens" look really smooth. I've been looking at the V2 Pro Series 7, it's the 1st on many "Top vaporizers for dry herbs" lists. But the most important thing when it comes to drugs is of course the quality of the high. At the moment I am not really interested in becoming a Vaporizer-expert. I just want a high quality Vaporizer that are easy to get started with and preferably can be used for different types of herbs(dry etc).

ginolicious

If you are looking for a vape to do both there are several on the market. Are you looking for portable or desktop?

I own a Vapir rise 2.0 desktop. Great all around unit. Does bags. Does whips. Very good with hash and dry herb. Has a built in hepa filter.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Vapcap would be your best bet, especially as a starter. $40 ish to start. Can do dry and hash. Portable and uses a lighter, and the same size as most one-hitters so very compact and useful. I am saving up to get a nice one for my wife who still uses her bowl sometimes (bleh).

Not sure what's available in the UK, but I love the Flowermate family. The V5.0s can be had for under $100 state-side, not sure in UK. It was my first "good" vape and I still love it. It can kind of do concentrates, not sure about hash.

Boundless makes a few options that are great as well. Once again not sure about hash.

Hash isn't very big around me, so not sure what else can do it.

Mr. Me2

We could use a little more info from you before making any recommendations. But to start with, I suggest (if you haven't already) you visit Buzz Danklin's site at vaporizerwizard.com. He has thoughtful reviews and rankings of MANY vapes.

Although you may not know yet, it would help us to understand your planned use. For example, mostly alone or with others. I think you should also consider whether you will want a session vape (whatever is in the oven will be baked, so finish all that you start - conduction), or a one-and-done style (convection).

Having said all that and based on your description, you may want to look at the Boundless vapes. I haven't tried any, but follow the threads. They all seem to be solid value.

I haven't tried the v2 series 7 but have the series 3 and consider it my first vape purchase mistake. It just didn't do it for me at all. It just didn't perform as expected. With a similar form, I think the grasshopper is a MUCH better vape (it's really not even close).

SmDeox

What's important to you....
Desktop vs. portable?
If portable how big of a factor is stealth?
If desktop do you have plans to run it through any pieces? Prefer whips or bags?
How important is efficiency?

Add that to Mr's list and someone will point you in the right direction. :rockon:

mrs.biggo

It's been forever since I've been to the Forum! But I have a question, and am hoping y'all could help...
I have the Solo, for about 3 years now. And the inside bottom plate is looking "burned". Can I clean that, and if so, how? TIA!

mrs.biggo,
Top Bottom