First vapor experience and question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookahz

So i got the extreme from arizer and I couldnt wait to use it. Took me like 15 minutes to set it up. I set up a bag and just go to town. Lately I been having chest problems and I noticed it happens everytime i smoke. It feels like my heart is gonna explode. Well i was so messed up this experience was horrible. I could barely breathe and my heart was ticking so fast. Actually idk if its my heart or chest but it hurts right now. I have been smoking twice a day the past month. I started about 6 months ago. So should i go to the doctor or just relax on my smoking habits?

Hookahz,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
1. Welcome to FC.com your life will get better starting now :)
2. Read over Extreme vape threads...you will learn a thing a two ;)
3. abstain from any inhalation of any sort of substance weather it be smoking or vaporizing...seems you have roasted your self out. need a tolerance break RIGHT now...but do what you please

you just need a break is all. ease into vapors and your health will begin to straighten out.

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I second Henns' 3rd recommendation. Chill out on the bud for a bit and then start with low doses in the Extreme.

SpiralArchitect,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
MJ may not be for you. My wife doesn't like what it does to her. My asthmatic neighbor hacks up a lung whenever he vapes with me. Twice a day for six months is not a lot of consumption around here, so I think there is something else going on with you.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom