First time vaping..did I inhale too much..sick

louloulilac

I am a lightweight. I smoked a few times a year but started to smoke a bit more often. I bought a vape. I've never vaped before. When smoking I'd take a few draws then start to feel it so stopped. However with my vape I wasn't feeling it so took a bunch of draws until I thought I was feeling it. A few minutes later I couldn't stand I felt sick almost like I had drank too much. I urged a couple times. I was in the shower and had to sit down. When I finished I had to go lie down. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke I still felt slow and sick. The rest of the day I felt like I was hungover. Did I inhale too much? Is this normal? It really felt like I had drank too much.

louloulilac,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Sounds like it pal.

Your experience sounds similar to the first time I smoked weed. (I was given a blow back and took way too much)

Vaping is much cleaner and purer than smoking.

If this hasn't put you off, I sugest next time giving yourself 15-20 mins between each sip of vapor to allow the thc to work its way into your system.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Yeah, vaping doesn't hit you fast like combustion does. It takes a little bit for the effects to fully set in. Easy to overdo it if you're not used to it. Like @h3rbalist said, wait for a while in between draws to let the effects kick in. I'm a lightweight as well; a couple of hits through the bubbler and I'm nice and toasted. :ko:

Good luck, and don't give up on the vape! In the end, you'll be glad you fucked combustion! ;)

:peace:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I am a lightweight. I smoked a few times a year but started to smoke a bit more often. I bought a vape. I've never vaped before. When smoking I'd take a few draws then start to feel it so stopped. However with my vape I wasn't feeling it so took a bunch of draws until I thought I was feeling it. A few minutes later I couldn't stand I felt sick almost like I had drank too much. I urged a couple times. I was in the shower and had to sit down. When I finished I had to go lie down. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke I still felt slow and sick. The rest of the day I felt like I was hungover. Did I inhale too much? Is this normal? It really felt like I had drank too much.
Yes, indeed... You took too much, too much of too much.
Brain aneurysms...

Bwhaha...

I was going to print the quote..
Ya beat me to it..

Love that scene.

But, yes all joking aside..
Vaporization is very powerful, and takes a tad longer to reach maximum altitude, but once you do, the ride is switched "on"

Embrace the ride,but get used to the carousel before jumping on the big roller coaster .

Top Bottom