• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

First time vaper

Which Vape is better

• Imagplus

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • K-vape micro dx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jtp

Im new to vaping and smoking herb. Ive come down to 2 vape pens i would like but i cant decide what one i want. The k-vape micro dx or the imag plus they sort of look the same but the k-vape has a larger chamber and a big temperature range but ever reviewer says how the imag got them so high plus its way cheaper. I dont mind spending more on the k-vape it has a lifetime warranty but i want a vape pen that will get me high for sure. Anyone know which vape is better?

Jtp,

al bundy

Vaporist
The k vale reminds me of the pinnacle pro which I have an I liked but to many parts for portable
and more of a throw a way if fails

Never used that pen or any pen for weed
My suggestion if stealth isn't a priority
Arizer Solo get a few glass stem or even better
Eds tnt wood stem and you have an almost indestructible vape
If stealth is an issue Arizer Air
A smaller version of the Solo stems are interchangeable
Try and navigate toward the portable and section
Just look up the thread of the vape your life nterest d in and read it Start from last page and tea backwards every few pages
I know there's an imag thread

Others will chime in too.
Welcome and good luck

Edit
after looking at site it looks like pinnacle pro without the bullet almost like a smaller No2 and it's a matte finish on a plastic body?

For $199? My opinion you could get better for that price
Solo can be had for 125-150 for example

Last edited:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yes, keep in mind that pen vapes are the cheapest vapes that typically give the least satisfying performance.
Good quality portables are usually more expensive than good quality desktops.
The Arizer Air is a great portable that comes close to a pen form and it's got a nice price for its value.
It looks like a large clearomizer e-cig.
Most of good portable vapes don't come in a pen form and aren't usually as stealthy.

Seek,

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
Yes, keep in mind that pen vapes are the cheapest vapes that typically give the least satisfying performance.
Don't let the grasshopper team hear you say that ;)

1DMF,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Grasshopper is another vape in the pen factor that is not a typicaly cheap vape pen like AA.
I'm not mentioning it yet until all of its issues get sorted out.
I mean the hot mouthpiece and warranty issues.
When the time comes, I believe the GH will become an amazing vape and I'll add it to my suggestions.

Right now I fell safer to suggest an AA to novices.
It has very low failure rate, actually I have all 3 Arizer vapes (except V-Tower) and they are also the only 3 vapes that are still like brand new today and never got replaced.
Also I don't want to suggest GH to a novice and then hear about burning lips and responses like "well, you can't hit it so much, vape differently" or "well, you need a glass piece".

Last edited:

1DMF

Old School Cheesy Quaver
It was the GH fiasco that got me into concentrates and rosin, and now I use dabbing pens and wouldn't ever buy the GH.

Many seem to accept the hot mouthpiece as par for the course with that particular pen vape, but now I have been spoilt with the flavour of rosin, I'm not in the market for a dry herb pen vape anymore :science:

1DMF,
Top Bottom