First time to San Diego... Suggestions

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Looking for any and all top-shelf suggestions for San Diego. This will be my first trip to the city and my first time to Cali in over 3 years! I can't wait!

Please post all your favorites. Favorite rec dispensaries, favored brands, which extract artists should I seek out, etc. I have really lost touch with the Cali brands over the last years and would love to hear any that should be found and others that should be avoided.

Additionally, I would WELCOME any suggestions for best of the best food. I am coming out for a convention and want to eat like a fucking king when I am not working.
:rockon:

Aside from work and dispensaries, the only retail store on my radar is to go visit my buddy Buck over at the new location for artofplay.com. I miss Cali and cannot wait to get back!

I can't speak to concentrates, but I usually go to March & Ash (recreational dispensary) for my flower. It's a classy spot and they carry many of the best name brands in California.

For food, you need to have a California burrito. My go-to is Ortiz's Taco Shop in Point Loma. Simply amazing.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
March and Ash has a great solventless menu: 710 Labs, Suprize Suprize, Papa's Select, Field, Fully Melted, and more.

Alpha has Hash House 6* hash rosin.

If you can find Blue River products I'd definitely recommend trying those, in my mind they are doing the most unique concentrates in the entire industry.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
THANK YOU so much!!! I will HUNT for Blue River!
I would LOVE some killer hash rosin- NEVER TRIED Hash Rosin and NEED some of that goodness in my life! I've never even had hash graded that high before... I am drooling!

March and Ash sounds like a hit, Alpha for 6* trips to heaven, and Blue Rier wherever to be found.

I will also be scoutting the delivery menus as well, cant beat the convenience factor.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
THANK YOU so much!!! I will HUNT for Blue River!
I would LOVE some killer hash rosin- NEVER TRIED Hash Rosin and NEED some of that goodness in my life! I've never even had hash graded that high before... I am drooling!

March and Ash sounds like a hit, Alpha for 6* trips to heaven, and Blue Rier wherever to be found.

I will also be scoutting the delivery menus as well, cant beat the convenience factor.
AFAGANI HASH was the fashion a few decades ago?
It is made all over the planet these daze of CIVILIZATION!

FORGIVE me: I remember my first POlly wHeEl’s 4- my SKATEBOARD on a SURF TRIP 2 CORANDO near the MEXICAN BORDER during the early part of 1971 near SAN DIEGO!
I love your post!

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

would love to hear reactions. I gave up on alpha because they sold me some nasty cheap live resin. never tried the 6 star though

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom