First Time getting caught smoking by family, Any Real Good excuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They found my stash in the sock drawer, i really dont care much but they are disappointed at me, so i just need them to put this in the past, any really good excuses or methods for them to forget about it?

Mr Nice Guy,

josh

You could tell them what I told my parents. I essentially said that I am an adult and as such I will do what I please. If you don't like it then you don't have to join in, but I don't tell you how to live your life and I would appreciate if you don't tell me how to live mine. I appreciate your concern but believe me, there are much worse things I could be doing with my life.

Actually your question was what to say to get them to forget about it. I have no idea on that one. My dad still gives me shit the one time every few years that I come back to visit. You would think he would just be happy that I have made my own life and do not have to rely on them to be a functioning member of society. There are way too many people who are brainwashed into thinking that just because you use marijuana that there must be something wrong with you.

I am not sure if any of this has helped you but it feels good to get it out there as my parents constantly make me feel like they are disappointed because I choose to use marijuana. The fact that I don't drink or use any other drugs anymore doesn't matter to them.

josh,

max

Out to lunch
We don't usually get that kind of question here Mr Nice Guy, since members are supposed to be 18+, according to the rules.

It's hard to know what your parents' attitude is about mj. If they've swallowed the 'party line' about it being a dangerous drug that leads to hard drug use, it may be a waste of time to try and change their mind about it. As for excuses or methods to make them forget about it, I'd suggest not trying anything that involves deceit or attempts at manipulation. Honesty and trust are the foundations of any relationship, and that's your best bet from here on out IMO, even if it means holding off on your mj use until you're on your own.

If you want advice from those closer to your age, I'd suggest joining the marijuana.com forum. The age requirement is lower there, and there are a lot of threads similar to yours.

max,
nah im 21, as i said idc, just the fact that they found out n disappointed on me hurts, thanks for the help anyway guys

Mr Nice Guy,

Purple-Days

nah u txt lke16. :D

I was on your side, and thought you might be older, but still in the house. But the last post...

Purple-Days,

McSmokin

Mike
Nice more New Yorkers! :peace: Well i got caught when i was 14 by my entire family. They were all coming back from the mall and i was smoking in the living room couch :o . They gave me the usual speech but not too concern being that i always did good in school. Im 21 now also and they dont mind it , just when they see that i drove home and my eyes are crazzy red. :2c:

Queens Stand UP!:peace:

McSmokin,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom