First time bho help!!

powahaus

So i did my first harvest a few days ago and the mixed trim and popcorn buds that i droped in a dish seemed crispy dry after 48 hours so i decided to try and run some bho for the first time. I ran a full can of power 5x through my tube 2 coffee filters, says it holds 15-30 g but i packed the trim in not too tight but packed down and it was only 14 grams. Whatever, so i set up my pyrex and my oil slick pad in it and go outside to run it. I blast it and alot of gas comes out through the bottom until it starts dripping. Now the entire time it ran out clear, i didnt have another dish to put in a double water bath so i just left the dish outside for a 3 hours or so, i never really saw anything bubble, eventually it just all evaporated i assume. When i took it in later on i had a very very light film around in a circle around the pad, which i could not work scrape or anything from the pad. I set the pas on the griddle on warm for a few hours and nothing no bubbles np reaction of any kind.

So apparently i fucked up, but i have a few days before the buds dry and i attempt this again so where did i go wrong?
Should i poke holes with a skewer through the bud in the tube so it runs through it not around it? Is it just because there was so little material to extract? Too much/not enough tane? Or should i have just blasted straight onto the pyrex so i can scrape every last drop into a pile and see it even if it is extremely small? Thanks for your help im really pissed off, 3 months of waiting and a fail, that cant happen again

powahaus,

meduser#420

Fear & Loathing in FuckCombustion
there is a lot to be said...

what kind of tube did you use? measurements? why did you blast onto the pad?

meduser#420,

powahaus

there is a lot to be said...

what kind of tube did you use? measurements? why did you blast onto the pad?
I blasted onto the pad because i saw many videos that they did and it made it seem easier to handle, granted they used much more and had much more oil to work with not just a barely visible film. The tube is a glass tube 8" x 1"diam

powahaus,

shadycheeba

its normally 1 can of tane per zip.yeilds will always vary by strain.1 zip of high grade meds normally yeilds 3-5 grams.running trim is a waste unless your in a closed system and recovering the tane.
you want pressure in the tube,underpacking is also a waste.

shadycheeba,
Top Bottom