So, a few days ago, after running into some issues with vaping and stomach problems, I decided that moving forward I was just going to use extracts and edibles. First up was an extract since I only had around 2.5-3g of herbs left on hand. Recipe I used: 2.5-3g of really high end herbs 1/4 cup of everclear mason jar 1) Finely grind the herbs 2) Bake in oven at 240 degrees for 1 hour 3) Remove from oven, place herbs in mason jar, add alchol. 4) Seal it and shake it like a British nanny 5) Store in freezer for about a week Starting dose for me was 1/2 tsp of liquid. I left the plant matter in. I mixed it in with a homebrew beer and honestly you'd have no idea it was even there. Results? Works GREAT. A nice mellow happy high for me. Very heady and cerebral. Was perfectly fine in public, so the fiance and I went out for froyo, then came home and had a crafting date (she's teaching me to knit). It was awesome. Eventually I will strain out the plant matter if I notice tannin-y headaches starting to kick in (doubt it from that small of a dose tbh). From now on I'll follow this as a guide when I get bud and just keep a jar in the freezer. Not sure if it's because I used everclear that it ended up as strong as it did. When i tried this in college I didn't decarboxylate the herb and it ended up being a waste of a half ounce. This is significantly less bud, with exponentially better results.