first Q of ABV collected, how am I doing?

Awhile ago my DaVinci stopped working, but a month ago I got a replacement in the mail (shout-out to their awesome customer service). Since then I've been collecting my ABV and I just passed 7g in weight :) Can anyone who has seen more ABV than me tell me what mine looks like in comparison? I want to know if I'm baking my herb too much. Only the second and the last picture get the color of the ABV in a good light.

Also I'm probably going to make edibles with this supply for 420, any suggestions on what to make with this amount?

PS - This is my first thread so hello FC community :D

IMG_20130413_022719.png

IMG_20130413_023344.jpg

IMG_20130413_022724.jpg

IMG_20130413_022817.jpg

clouded vision

You don't need to go to the trouble of making edibles, abv is already decarbed and ready to eat. The taste isn't great so you could mix it into something. Using either alcohol or a fatty substance will work best as cannabinoids are soluble in either so less will pass right through you, but you really don't need to bake it or apply heat. I know some people will mix it into a jar of peanut butter and let it sit for a week so the cannabinoids can bind with the lipids in the peanut butter. I tried a milkshake recipe on here that had you slowly microwave peanut butter/abv mixture which some said helped speed the process but I'm not a chemist and have no idea if it helped or not. I can tell you that I tried it and it worked fine but I used 2 tablespoons in it and could have used more. This obviously depends on your tolerance though. for a benchmark my abv looks just like yours and I use about 4-5 grams a week but only at night and weekends.
A few things to keep in mind about abv edibles. THC. vaporizes at a lower temp than CBD or CBN so that is mostly what is left in your abv so edibles made with it tend to be more sedative and sleepy than other edibles. Also 7g really isn't that much to make edibles with, I'd I remember correctly the 2 T I used weighed close to 5g and I wished I used more

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Awhile ago my DaVinci stopped working, but a month ago I got a replacement in the mail (shout-out to their awesome customer service). Since then I've been collecting my ABV and I just passed 7g in weight :) Can anyone who has seen more ABV than me tell me what mine looks like in comparison? I want to know if I'm baking my herb too much. Only the second and the last picture get the color of the ABV in a good light.

Also I'm probably going to make edibles with this supply for 420, any suggestions on what to make with this amount?

PS - This is my first thread so hello FC community :D

I would grind it fine, mix it with with 1/2 jar Tostitos Salsa Con Queso warm it to your liking on the double boiler for 10-15 minutes.Fill up some scoops tortilla chips and go at it....:drool: I'm hungry for easy nachos :tup:

1_gr8_underdog,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
You don't need to go to the trouble of making edibles, abv is already decarbed and ready to eat. The taste isn't great so you could mix it into something. Using either alcohol or a fatty substance will work best as cannabinoids are soluble in either so less will pass right through you, but you really don't need to bake it or apply heat........
a couple scoops of Ice Cream works good for mixing into..

francis

Vape enthusiasms
You don't need to go to the trouble of making edibles, abv is already decarbed and ready to eat. Using either alcohol or a fatty substance will work best as cannabinoids are soluble in either so less will pass right through you, but you really don't need to bake it or apply heat.

so i could put all my abv in a bottle of bacadi 151 proof , and get high while drinking ?

francis,

clouded vision

so i could put all my abv in a bottle of bacadi 151 proof , and get high while drinking ?
You can but you should soak it for a while and then just strain it out. You could also soak it in everclear for a while then user a double boiler to evaporate the alcohol and your left with a potent tincture if you start with enough abv

clouded vision,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
You can but you should soak it for a while and then just strain it out. You could also soak it in everclear for a while then user a double boiler to evaporate the alcohol and your left with a potent tincture if you start with enough abv
i know you can do this with fresh flowers , green dragon i think.
but with ABV wouln't be ready faster ? if its already decarbed.

francis,
Top Bottom