First post! How to convince SO to switch to vaping?

Xander66

Thank you everyone for your advice, knowledge, and encouragement! We talked about it and my lovely lady is interested in trying a vape!
I decided to start with the Arizer Air to compliment our relaxed & shared smoking(now vaping :) ) style and my arsenal of 18650s. The price and free goodies was too much to pass on and I didn't want to wait to see when the next sale would be. I will also more than likely be getting a wood vapcap in the future as a backup and easy option for her when she needs solo medication.

Thanks again, I'm very happy to experience the FC community.

Xander

sanfranciscosadhu

I live in California as well and love being able to go to a dispensary and buy individual grams of many, many different strains. LOVE IT! My friends who smoke get next to nothing out of a gram. When you use a vaporizer intelligently you can get insanely high from just a tiny bit of herb.
BTW and here lies the difference: you get high not stoned. All that carbon monoxide and other crap will knock you out, but not make you high.

Xander66

Update:
We got our air and tried it out last night after a busy Christmas day and were quite literally blown away with it!
It was super easy to use, a normal bowls worth easily filled both stems to try (we liked the short one w/ plastic tip) and we felt great! The flavor was absolutely incredible, and the ABV looked evenly browned. We experimented from white to red and enjoyed climbing from white to yellow a lot.
Most importantly my wife thoroughly enjoyed it and I got to do all sorts of cool science talk that she enjoys :)
Thank you all again for your input!
Happy Holidays!

Top Bottom