Firewood Vaporizer

Roadkill615

Howdy folks! Been lurking a while researching the vapes over the years, finally decided to register and post. Picked up a firewood 9 bowl model about a month or so back & snagged a snazzy blue leather cover from LabetKomp via way of VGoodiez and it arrived today!

Really love this device and have been eying the lineup since the 7. So glad I finally took the plunge and grabbed one, definitely the portable vape I’ve wanted from the get go.

Duba

Accessory Maker
snagged a snazzy blue leather cover from LabetKomp via way of VGoodiez and it arrived today!
Welcome!
I'm glad you like the leather cover. This one was very special, blue/grey with mottled effects. You can apply sometimes a little beeswax based grease to make it shine and keep its shine. (more units will be available soon @VGOODIEZ ).

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
VAS has been kicking in and I've yet to try a Firewood, so I picked up a 9 w/ bowl option tonight. Any accessories I should pick up other than a few extra batteries? I bought mainly for walks and discreet outdoor use. Thanks in advance
I usually get an extra set of spare parts just in case, though to date I’ve never needed them. IMO other than spare batteries and/or bowls you don’t need anything other than what you get in the box.

@Duba makes leather sleeves that might be nice if you are worried about scratching the wood. There are some pictures if you look back a few pages or I’m sure he’d be happy to post some more photos.

Edit: I forgot my number 1 and 2 must have accessories: a loading scoop and cleaning brush! I use a little lego shovel I got as a freebie and a storz and bickle cleaning brush, but you can go much more elaborate if you choose.

Last edited:

moondog

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
VAS has been kicking in and I've yet to try a Firewood, so I picked up a 9 w/ bowl option tonight. Any accessories I should pick up other than a few extra batteries? I bought mainly for walks and discreet outdoor use. Thanks in advance
Yay!! I get to talk once again about my favorite FW accessory.

For me, absolutely indispensable for loading capsules. Designed using a FW capsule that I sent him so you can rest assured everything fits perfectly.

Of course, you only need this if you're going the capsule route rather than the bowl kit route, but should you ever want to go capsule and mobile, the tray is perfect for pre-loading a bunch of caps all at once.

StoneyBeached

Yay!! I get to talk once again about my favorite FW accessory.

For me, absolutely indispensable for loading capsules. Designed using a FW capsule that I sent him so you can rest assured everything fits perfectly.

Of course, you only need this if you're going the capsule route rather than the bowl kit route, but should you ever want to go capsule and mobile, the tray is perfect for pre-loading a bunch of caps all at once.
That looks awesome, I did go with the bowl but will likely pick up the capsule plug and holder at some point.

Vapomans

Blurred out my bitten down nail. What a vape this is. Stunning stuff.
Glad you finally got yours! I just ordered two more yesterday. One for the missus and one spare that I can use when sending in my og unit to have the cracks fixed and then have as a spare in case my clumpsy ass breaks the og 💸

Really like that stem on your unit!

Lets do a sesh over video this weekend if you’re up for it :)

Duba

Accessory Maker
@Duba makes leather sleeves that might be nice if you are worried about scratching the wood. There are some pictures if you look back a few pages or I’m sure he’d be happy to post some more photos.
Thanks for the mention. Indeed the leather jacket is especially helpfull for outdoor use as the leather protects the wood from scratches and the mouthpiece from dirts.
I'm making some engraved units and i'm pretty happy with the result.

IMG-20231107-163309.jpg

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Has anyones firewood ever failed to arrive?
Ordered on the 9th of October and still not received by customs or royal mail, I'm starting to worry my firewood may have been lost in transit

DanksideoftheG,
Reactions: BreadStick

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
No, but my seven took over 7 weeks to get to Australia. Which was some nice alliteration but did my head in.
Wow that's long. Were you able to track it at all during that time?

It's more just it was ordered 5 weeks ago and the last update was item leaving overseas 4 weeks ago

DanksideoftheG,
Reactions: BreadStick

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
That's awful. I ordered mine to Ireland Nov 2nd and it arrived in Dublin yesterday, have you emailed anyone to ask about it?
It's been difficult as I'm going through a horrific flare up atm which leaves me immobile, in chronic crippling pain and my ASD spiraling out of control as my mind tried to find an escape. Infusion the other day was right too. So it's all just piling up currently.

Yea have emailed Marc. Told me to wait longer as custom delays.

I've ordered a lot from the states and never not had a scan for this long

Royal mail tell me it's not received by them contact USPS. USPS says it's been handed to royal mail...

I've seen parcels move through customs that have landed before and after mine and have now been delivered which is why I'm starting to think it's been lost.
Had a parcel from the states sent 2 days before this one and received it 3 weeks ago

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Mine was about 14 days to Scandinavia
That sounds about normal for international post without paying some crazy premium for faster shipping.

How're you liking the fw?

With how my luck's been recently and the few people mentioned loose buttons, I'm worried that it'll have this too

DanksideoftheG,
Reactions: Sour Dream

bobothevaper

That sounds about normal for international post without paying some crazy premium for faster shipping.

How're you liking the fw?

With how my luck's been recently and the few people mentioned loose buttons, I'm worried that it'll have this too
It's only been 24 hours and eight bowls, so I'm still learning the ropes.

I'd say I'm very excited about it so far.

I tried both options, but since it's pretty fiddly to load a bowl anyway I lean towards using capsules and just fill all four up the same time.

The vapor is very tasty and very throat burny which I really enjoy.

The interface, while confusing at first, seems helpful and easy to navigate. I just have it at preset two.

It holds temps very well. After taking a good medium long hit I could let go of the button and still take one more hit like the previous one without power.

But yeah, it great so far. Definitely handmade with a lot of imperfections (or character) but it is very light and fits well in the hands.

Obviously much better handfeel than plastic and glass stuff.

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
It's only been 24 hours and eight bowls, so I'm still learning the ropes.

I'd say I'm very excited about it so far.

I tried both options, but since it's pretty fiddly to load a bowl anyway I lean towards using capsules and just fill all four up the same time.

The vapor is very tasty and very throat burny which I really enjoy.

The interface, while confusing at first, seems helpful and easy to navigate. I just have it at preset two.

It holds temps very well. After taking a good medium long hit I could let go of the button and still take one more hit like the previous one without power.

But yeah, it great so far. Definitely handmade with a lot of imperfections (or character) but it is very light and fits well in the hands.

Obviously much better handfeel than plastic and glass stuff.
Glad to know you're liking it!

I went for the bowl option but will probably end up getting the capsule caddy and plug to give both options a go.
Liking that it holds temp too should help battery life!

I love wooden items. Especially when you're able add to them eg sandind and.waxing

Nice write up! Thank you for sharing

Vapomans

Hey! Anyone know if this o-ring is removable or fixed in place? Having a hard time removing it for cleaning and don’t want to mess up the only joint I’ve got so thought I’d check with you guys before trying!

Btw finding very hard to clean the glass stem where it gets thinner, what’s your best tips on how to clean the glass stem?

Last edited:
Vapomans,

friedrich

Little-Known Member
Has anyones firewood ever failed to arrive?
Ordered on the 9th of October and still not received by customs or royal mail, I'm starting to worry my firewood may have been lost in transit
My Firewood 7 was lost in the (domestic) mail in 2020. I don't really remember the details, but I think, according to the tracking, it made it as far as my local delivery area, and then was never heard from again.

Once it was a week overdue, I entered a request with the postal service to investigate, and I emailed Marc about it. A couple weeks later, they confirmed the package was lost; I forwarded that to Marc, and he then sent a replacement.

Top Bottom